Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2019, 12:20 PM
Definitely X for extra special.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2019, 01:41 PM
Afternoon Moyra, brenda, Kazz, griff, Barry, Harvey and all who follow.

Been a bit of a drizzly day here today. Dillon had a longer walk wanted to go over the other park he loves it there had a roll about and run about climbed a small mountain of soil that is left from the footings of the new football club building, said hello to a collie then walked home through the station car park and our park next door.
He got a little wet it has been drizzling here today.
We then went off for breakfast out and stocking up on dog food, bird food and some bits for the fish. Discovered if we can grow the terror babies on a bit the place we got the adults from will take them back and exchange for food or plants if we want no more fish.

Kazz glad things are moving in the right direction regards sorting your aunt's bits and bobs out.
Harvey excellent news. Look forward to more news on the new addition.
Did I mention our friends at Welney lost their Bernese girl a few weeks back, she was 10.5 years old they are now in their 70's. Cindy is thinking an older rescue Tim wants another Bernese and a puppy.
Barry consider yourself told off lol.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2019, 02:42 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Woot woot a new patter of rather large feet to the Harvey household. I agree with Brenda spell it with an X just to be different

If its meant to be Brenda something will land on its feet at your home.

Pleased date has now been sorted Kazz

Hood you are able to revoke the babies Lynn,

Well painting finished about half and hour ago. Didn't know there were so many fiddly bits to paint round makes it take so much longer. Just the windows to clean tomorrow and then the blinds can go back up and Teazle's bed can come back in once the floor has been properly cleaned. Plan on a few weeks rest then I will tackle the lounge

Hope all are well
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2019, 02:53 PM
Afternoon

I like either way Xena/Zena however with the X as has been said for X special. Lovely age too.

How great free food for the fish babies. Excellent swop. Earning their keep.

Totally agree Brenda is you are meant to have another one he/she will land in your lap - literally.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-05-2019, 05:36 PM
Oh my god she intends to have a go at another room. Bang goes my TV watching for a start let alone my coffee table beside the settee. I can see it now, where ever I sit I will be in the way. The person who invented paint brushes should be shot. Thank goodness the garage doesn't need painting.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2019, 05:46 PM
Lol...Barry, do you have a shed??
Diva next door have removed kerbstones which are actually ours and edge the driveway...I have told my dad not to worry, I will fix it afterwards, I won't ask that pair to do anything!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2019, 06:10 PM
Good evening all.

Drizzly, dank day here, but better than full on rain.

Exciting news Harvey. I hope all goes smoothly and Z/Xena settles in well.

Sue, the one way to solve hubby's dilemma is to put the paint brush in his hand and go out shopping while he does the work . Think about it, it won't take any longer to clean up the mess he leaves than it would to do the painting yourself
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2019, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol...Barry, do you have a shed??
Diva next door have removed kerbstones which are actually ours and edge the driveway...I have told my dad not to worry, I will fix it afterwards, I won't ask that pair to do anything!

Good God Griff If I were you the way this pair are going on I would go outside check date and time on camera and photograph anything that is yours .

I would get an estimate to replace and then charge them do not let them get away with it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2019, 06:38 PM
Kazz, I just don't want my dad to have the stress. My brother said the same and I am just trying to set up a CCTV system but it's not going great as I have no power supply in the attic
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-05-2019, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Diva next door have removed kerbstones which are actually ours and edge the driveway..

OMG it just goes on and on, feel sorry for you Griff, if the CCTV can be made to work it might shake them.

Thanks for all your good wishes ref. Xena (or Zena)

I can tell you she is definately younger than we were told but she is a real darling, no bad habits I can see. Today she was of course excited and spent a lot of time running around the fences and trying to look over them (Standing on her hind legs front paws just reaching top on one panel ) She also ran down to the gate when Ron who brought her was leaving. It will take a few days for her to settle. Had a short walk, on lead the whole time as I didn't want to risk her running off, she obviously hasn't got all the smells of the area in her memory banks yet

I'm exhausted the last dregs of that pneumonia thing are still with me so I'm off to bed. See you all tomorrow
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >