View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Suzie, you and Tilly are going to LOVE it I'm sure! I haven't had one disappointed person in 3 years so far, and that's gotta be good hasn't it! Although you're only having a short break, you've done me a big favour by taking up that spare week-end, and I'm certain you'll be back for more.

I'm sure this is the most beautiful part of Sussex over this way, especially when you head further east to Rye, Camber Sands, lots of nature reserves, sandy beach at Camber, (we still haven't been there yet lol!).

I would be most grateful if you would put up a little comment on your return on my website, as although people always write in my little, black book up there, most of them forget to put a comment up on the website. That means they had a good time though, cos when you have a bad one, the first thing you do is want to complain about it online via Tripadvisor don'tcha!

New carpet went down today, it looks fab! New lino in the bathroom along with the new suite, it's all good to go now, except the park is shut next month
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Suzie, you and Tilly are going to LOVE it I'm sure! I haven't had one disappointed person in 3 years so far, and that's gotta be good hasn't it! Although you're only having a short break, you've done me a big favour by taking up that spare week-end, and I'm certain you'll be back for more.

I'm sure this is the most beautiful part of Sussex over this way, especially when you head further east to Rye, Camber Sands, lots of nature reserves, sandy beach at Camber, (we still haven't been there yet lol!).

I would be most grateful if you would put up a little comment on your return on my website, as although people always write in my little, black book up there, most of them forget to put a comment up on the website. That means they had a good time though, cos when you have a bad one, the first thing you do is want to complain about it online via Tripadvisor don'tcha!

New carpet went down today, it looks fab! New lino in the bathroom along with the new suite, it's all good to go now, except the park is shut next month
Of course I will do a comment
A weekend is perfect for hub & I with work commitments etc..plus it's close enough to come back if the kids have a wild party (they had better not though!)
& I'll make sure Tilly's paws are clean before she walks on the new carpet
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Lovely website H, you are so right about dogs allowed and dog friendly.

I stayed at a B&B once which was dogs allowed but it felt more like dogs tolerated!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Lovely website H, you are so right about dogs allowed and dog friendly.

I stayed at a B&B once which was dogs allowed but it felt more like dogs tolerated!
You've reminded me of a 'dogs welcome' B&B near Mevagissey that I stayed in many moons ago but for a different reason. I wasn't surprised they weren't bothered by dogs staying - their own big shaggy dog had the run of the place and I swear I saw it cock its leg up every piece of furniture in the place for the one night I stayed there!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2013, 02:57 PM
I have just posted up some info, prices and most importantly, some new pictures in my Photo Album on the website for the 2nd caravan we bought this morning .

This is my website here

http://www.dogsforesthols.co.uk/44981718
If you view the photo's in the photo album, in full screen mode, you get the text with them, but if you hover over the thumbnails you see the text there. The new van is the open plan type interior.

Your comments both good and bad would be much appreciated, I've just sort of thrown it together on there for now, to get it up and advertised as of course, I want to fill this 2nd van as quickly as possible, but I will take more pics when it's had the "Helen touch" with all the bedding and cushions. I didn't take pics in the bedrooms cos the beds were just plain mattresses and that would not have looked good!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Whoop whoop, I'm off to browse!
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Looks gorgeous. Helena. Very luxurious.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2013, 04:40 PM
It looks lovely Helena - very roomy and airy.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Very nice. Looks very roomy and 'posh'
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Lovely Helena, I'm too far away to even think about the trek, but if I lived on the south side of the Midlands I would definately be thinking about going
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »