Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Perhaps you should "name and shame" them......
thats a very good idea vicki
i like your way of thinking
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Yes Steve, I agree too, name the people who have not honoured their agreement, they may wish to reconsider.
Dawn.
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Perhaps you should "name and shame" them......
Glad you said it Vicki , as that was exactly my thought too
patterlad
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Thats a very good idea Dawn.If i get no joy i will name and shame them.They are dogsey members so i think we will no who they are.I dont think people no how much work i put into their drawings.And only to find how much stress it puts you in mentally and pocket wise .
My advice is they must really want a sketch/painting done and no what they are looking for in the way of their finished result.And also look at their budget they have and dont go over ,that when it comes to the crunch they cant pay.I dont only do this souly based on money,i do it from my heart .I really do try to capture not just the dog in question but everything about it expressions etc that make them so loved by their owner.
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2007, 06:49 PM
only to rite you should name and shame them steve,it just aint on.
while you were doing there drawing you could off done a paying customers drawing instead.
im sure alot of time and effort go in2 those drawings and its wasting your time.
some people just have no common sense
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2007, 10:24 PM
damn right name and shame them, stevey hunny you should have told me, ill be on msn 2morrow will try and catch up x
patterlad
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-03-2007, 01:47 PM
THanks everyone.I will hold on for a while as i have just found out that they have some problems so it wouldnt be fair.Hayley speak on MSN for a wag.
patterlad
Dogsey Senior
Male 

13-03-2007, 11:25 AM
Hi everyone,
I am letting the banner go due to it not bringing in any work.If in the near future anybody would like some of my work done feel free to pm or email me.
And thank you for everyone that have had sketches and paintings done ,and for all your kind comments on my work.
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Hi Patterlad, just my opinion here but I personally feel you should ask for full payment up front - just like a gallery would. Or I guess the other way to go about it is ask for 50% deposit and 50% final payment before it gets despatched - hope you don't mind me saying - it is clear from the sketches how much time and effort you put into each picture and your prices are exceptionally competitive.

I love the acrylic painting you have done for Random - totally gorgeous. I like how you've done Random's one because it looks quite modern and alternative - really lovely.
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 10 11 12 13