View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
patterlad
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-07-2006, 07:37 PM

Sketches done by Patterlad (Banner Advertiser on Dogsey )

If you would like a sketch done by me, here are a few details about what I do and how you can order.

A bit about me.

For those that do not know me, I have been a Dogsey member for about a year and a half. I am the proud owner of two Patterdale Terriers Molly and Meg and an English Cocker Spaniel named Luna. I am 35 years old and live in Kent.

My first love has always been art, mainly pencil drawings and when I left secondary school I embarked at the Medway College of Art and Design. I studied in various subjects for three years and really enjoyed myself!
Only now after so many years that I thought it was time to take the plung and become a freelance artist.

I really enjoy working on the drawings and pay great attention to detail - hopefully you can see this in the examples I have posted below If you would like to order a drawing here is some more info.

Picking the right photo.

Before I can draw your sketch, first of all I need some photos to go on. They must be of an average clear size with no red eye.

Here are some good examples:

[IMG-big]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/patterlad/DSCF4007.jpg[/IMG-big]

You can send your photos to me by email or PM. (My email address is at the end of the thread.)

Is it just Dogs you do?

Not at all, I will consider anything from birds, loved ones and other animals or pets.

How long will my Sketch take?

It could take anything up to from 1 to 4 weeks depending on how much work I have on.

How do I Pay / receive my sketch?

I am in the near future setting up a PAYPAL account up so payments can be transfered quickly and safely.
Until then I will take cheques for the amount quoted.
Once I have completed your sketch I will then e-mail you a preview of your drawing to see if you are happy with the completed result. If so you then foward me the cheque and once recieved by me I will send you your sketch first class recorded next day delivery.

Sizes and Prices

Sizes really depend on how many head shots you want in your sketch. For example a single to two head shots are best on A4 size and any more would best on A3.

Prices are as follows:

A4
1 headshot = £37
2 headshots = £47

A3
3 headshots = £65
4 headshots = £73
5 headshots = £87

Examples of my Work

[IMG-big]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/patterlad/DSCF5285.jpg[/IMG-big]

[IMG-big]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/patterlad/DSCF5286.jpg[/IMG-big]

[IMG-big]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/patterlad/Scan10063-1.jpg[/IMG-big]

[IMG-big]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/patterlad/mollycocker-1.jpg[/IMG-big]

If you would like more info or want to order a sketch please PM me here or e mail me at parrotdude@blueyonder.co.uk

Thank you.
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Cool. My partner's birthday is just around the corner and I think she'd love one of these. Will be in touch shortly!
patterlad
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-07-2006, 08:42 PM
An update on recent sketches.

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Can I just say, folks, that, as wonderful as these are, they are even better in the flesh. I am completely delighted with mine, and can't recommend Steve highly enough
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 08:52 PM
wow they are so amazing you have captured them so well out of all the dogs you have sketched which has been the hardest and which dog would you find hard to sketch
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Yes he is amazing isn't he - do you like Benjis sketch, I think its wonderful Thanks Patterlad
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 09:01 PM
awww foxy benjis pic is absolutely gorgeous hes really captured his features you must be so over the moon with your sketch
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-07-2006, 09:02 PM
It's brilliant Foxy
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 09:04 PM
They are all super! Benji looks a star!
Dawn.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Yes he is amazing isn't he - do you like Benjis sketch, I think its wonderful Thanks Patterlad
I knew it was Benji straight away too, just shows how good the sketches are!
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »