Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2019, 06:05 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 1st July, 2019

Good morning everyone, another month lets see how fast this one goes! I hope you and the four legged friends are all ok, Dillon too, and ready for a good day.

Have a good day, stay comfortable and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-07-2019, 08:54 AM
A man goes into a pet shop to get a parrot as the one he had passed away.

the shopkeeper says yes he has one but he is a fighter , so they go into the back of the shop and see this parrot. The parrot sees them and says "I'm as hard as nail I am, nothing beats me"

The man was impressed so he bought the parrot and took him home
The next day the parrot looked lonely so the man got another to keep him company. Well that following night all hell broke loose and a tremendous racket from the covered cage swinging back and forward like mad.
So he removed the cover only to find the new parrot on it back dead.

The fighting parrot says" Told you I am as hard as nails,nothing beats me"

this upset the man but the challenge was made by the fighting parrot so he went and got a cockrell and put him in he cage with the fighting parrot.

Same thing again as the previous night, one hell of a commotion and the cage swinging violently. So he took off the cage cover only to find the cockrell dead on its back.

Again the fighting parrot said " Told you I am as hard as nails nother beats me"

Scratching his head the man decides to get a hawk and put the hawk in with the parrot.

That night he heard the worst noise ever screeching and screaming something terrible. So he goes down stairs removes the cage cover to find the hawk dead on its back

This time the fighting parrot had lost all its feathers the parrot says again " I am as hard as nails nothing beats me". The man says " but you lost all your feathers" to which the parrot replies " I had to get my coat off to deal with this one"

todays picture

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2019, 08:59 AM
Lol Tumbleweed
Morning Moyra
Meeting my friend this morning, it's about a year since I saw her... just need to find the place I am meeting her!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2019, 10:35 AM
Lol Barry! Where do you get them from?

Griff, enjoy your meet up with your friend.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2019, 10:50 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, Barry and all to follow.

Barry do you have a joke book ?
Enjoy your visit with your friend griff.

Dillon ok today while over the park then we cut through the station car park no laying on the platform today watching people board and disembark and watch the trains pull in and out. We crossed over where there is a nice grassy track then we cut through the estate the nails started scraping but no dips, then back through the park where he had a few rolls and short runs.
Test sent off first class this morning.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2019, 10:51 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

Hope you manage to find the meeting place Griff and enjoy your chat

Please dont encourage him Moyra he brain is fully of useless jokes

Lovely morning here. Out early with Teazle so not too warm but heating up now. Washing done, ironed and put away and also one coat of emulation on the bedroom walls. The second coat can wait until tomorrow morning when it is cooler. The it should be finished.

Hope allure well and thinking of you Harvey

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-07-2019, 11:47 AM
Ok you asked for it

A man puts a tin on a bar counter and places his parrot on top. After a few minites he parrot starts dancing up and down beating out a pitter patter rythm with his feet

Obviously this attracted a crowd into the pub to watch. The pub owner was so impressed he offered and eventually bought the parrot thinking what a crowd puller

Next day the pub owner put he parrot on the tin top and all day it just stood there. In comes the man who sold the parrot.

Pub owner "You conned me this parrot won't dance, I want my money back"

the previous owner asked " Did you light the candle underneath the tin first?"

Remember if at first you don't suck seed then try try again

why dont budgies eat asprins, Because parrots eat em all
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2019, 01:13 PM
Good afternoon all.

Quite a cool morning here with the westerly breeze.

We were on our own today. I think the walk day before yesterday has caught up with Gary. He was getting ansty yesterday morning while we were out which is usually a precursor to a 'downer'.

How do you put a groan on here? Those jokes were ..................
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-07-2019, 01:43 PM
Chris
like this?

Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2019, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Chris