Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2019, 06:03 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 21st June, 2019

Good morning everyone, we have reached the longest day already! What a thought now the days are going to get shorter!

I trust you and yours are all in fine fettle. Have a good day, the sun is shining here, Lovely. I hope Dillon is a bit better on his legs this morning Lynn. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2019, 07:21 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Well done Griff on the bird food but what was that you also bought?

Hope Dillon is now a lot better

Lovely morning here. Teazle walked, washing on line and planning on dead heading roses and anything else that needs it. Bin is full so after it is emptied on Monday I can then trim the two bushes in the front

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2019, 07:41 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.

Lovely warm sunny day here today.
Dillon a lot better with that paw thank you although he was worrying round it last night so gave him a piriton instead of previcox as he had upset tummy yesterday. He left it alone and doesn't seem bothered by it today.
He did when Gorden came home seem to twist funny or come down hard on that leg and yelped he has done this before. Not sure whether elbow or wrist but he seemed fine after 1/2 hour and is good today.
No walks today though resting him and the whole day has been messed up by Gorden having to visit a school in North London on a day he was meant to be home.

Messaged Dillons breeder about his dm test and she was saying not a bad result and his father has the same diagnosis but we may get the Bernese specific test done as the one Dillon had done is general across all breeds susceptible and Bernese can carry an extra mutation that is only tested for by one or two companies not the one we used.

griff sounds like you had a good day bird seed and presents but am also intrigued what was the other thing ?

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2019, 08:40 AM
Lol...damn phone BIRD house lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-06-2019, 10:50 AM
not been doing much as my lower back is giving me some pain. However have been setting up my camera 6 programmable presets to try and get a better colour match.

just about right I think colour wise

Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2019, 12:13 PM
Morning all.

Well Lovely day here, although weather warnings in place for the whole of the UK apparently over the weekend and storm watchers are hyper excited it appears. It is going dark here very dark and close on occasion so maybe it is on the edge of a good storm.

Out with Gert early nice walk then home and swept back garden path and dead headed where I could, then off out with Gert for a nice run up the fields with her ball thrower in action.

Then off out to the Building society and Sainsburys, also had a call back from the Docs following the health check (annual one) and all good, continue taking the tablets is the message.

Hope everyone has a good day, TW I am with you on the lower back pain I have had a few days sweeping not a good motion for my sciatica but hey ho.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2019, 05:57 PM
Beautiful piccies Barry. Sorry you and Kazz are both suffering. Have a good evening both. God bless. xxxxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2019, 06:09 PM
Tens machines for back pain...I tried one on my knees, no good, put it on my back and it was brilliant
Been and had a haircut, meeting my cousin next week and as she is a hairdresser didn't want to show up with split ends, didn't think I would get seen today but she had time this afternoon so off I went
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2019, 10:52 PM
Good evening all.

Another nice day here which we all enjoyed.

Kelly, I have to admit, I thought perhaps you were referring to a record you had bought , but I like the bird house just the same.

I have booked the hairdressers for Tuesday. Not like me to have a haircut after only four months . I hate going, but needs must. Family coming over on 7th July and I reckon it might have settled down by then if I have it cut now. Did I mention, I hate going to have my hair cut?