View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Roast chicken, roast spuds (mine not Aunt Bessie's for a change!), yorkshires (Aunt B's), leeks, sprouts, cabbage, carrots, parsnips, swede, stuffing. Although my mother won't have the last 4 as she hates them.
And onion gravy made with the chicken juices.
No pud as we will be bloated after that - I'll take Merlin out for a couple of hours to walk it off.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Roast beef here, with loads of crispy roast pots, sprouts (coz I love 'em), spring cabbage, and 2 big yorkshire puds each, coz my tin holds 4 and there's only two of us! Doglets have had the same, except for the yorkies Swiftly followed by banoffee pie (courtesy of Waitrose) and ice cream, mmm, mmm, mmmmmmmm Don'tcha just love Sundays!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2010, 01:28 PM
I am drooling reading these posts but the meat is in the oven

Roast loin of pork, roasted carrots and parsnips in honey, roast spuds , yorkies and green beans and apple and pear crumble for pud !
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Sid has to work late tonight to change the shop over from Halloween to Christmas stock. So I did full roast chicken dinner, it was lush
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2010, 04:19 PM
We are going out in half an hour for a picnic on the beach to get away from the legalised begging that goes by the name of "Trick and Treat" round here! (yes my middle name is Ebenezer!). I don't like the scary costumes and Parker is quite territorial about people outside so we will all be stressy if stay at home.

We are taking soup in flasks and might buy some chips if can fund a chippy open.

When we get home we have a home-made steamed sponge pudding waiting in the slow-cooker, it is fig and apple with toffee sauce.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2010, 04:26 PM
We have had roast chicken, stuffing, roasty spuds (not par boiled, straight into hot fat ) swede, carrots (cut length ways not round ) broccoli, sprouts and parsnips and gallons of gravy! I forgot to do the yorkies
For afters we had chocolate gateau (courtesy of Sainsburys) and orange jelly flan and cream.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Vege quorn roast with roast potatoes, carrot and swede mash, assorted green veg and broccoli cheese. Yum Yum!!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Leftover curry from last night, three chocolate fairy cakes with marshmallows, a packet of salt and vinegar crisps and a slice of cheese. Healthy.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
We have had roast chicken, stuffing, roasty spuds (not par boiled, straight into hot fat ) swede, carrots (cut length ways not round ) broccoli, sprouts and parsnips and gallons of gravy! I forgot to do the yorkies
For afters we had chocolate gateau (courtesy of Sainsburys) and orange jelly flan and cream.
Lol at you there Jen, I'm the same, I cannot actually eat a carrot if it's cut into those horrible rounds, mine have to be chunked lengthwise in a casserole or those little stick things (forgotten what they're called ) and when I cut them up like that, they have to be very precise!!! and I thought it was just me!!!
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-10-2010, 08:53 PM
sweet and sour chicken and noodles from the local chinese as, one i cant be bothered cooking after a long stressful day in work but more importantly theres no food in the house that isnt still froze solid to make a meal out off
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >