View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2011, 08:39 PM
It looks utterly amazing EXACTLY what I need when you have such a large badly behaved mutt such as Cain We can't take him to dog friendly B&B's or hotels where other dogs and too many people will be around. Here we get peace, quiet, minimal strangers and amazing walks on our doorstep.

I'm booking in for a 4 days/3 nights break over Easter and if all goes well, I might bring my mum back for a week over summer if there's space

I cannot wait. Cain's first holiday, wooooo!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Thanks Amanda, I know how much you're gonna love it! I want to put a link up to my new website I've created now, but I can't until I put my Dogsey link up, which I'll be doing over the week-end, it's a lot better than the site shown here isn't it Amada!! I will answer your mail tomorrow coz it's bedtime for me now (Zena's wore me out she has!!!! )
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Amanda, I know how much you're gonna love it! I want to put a link up to my new website I've created now, but I can't until I put my Dogsey link up, which I'll be doing over the week-end, it's a lot better than the site shown here isn't it Amada!! I will answer your mail tomorrow coz it's bedtime for me now (Zena's wore me out she has!!!! )
indeed, new website looks ace Bless Zena, always on the go!!!
Swisbey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2011, 08:00 AM
This looks fantastic. Wish I had found it earlier to be able to book during the summer. We currently have 3 dogs - one very elderly retriever and a yorkie/poodle and 1 chi - could the last two count as one due to size??!! Sadly I doubt that our beautiful Goldie will be with us next year as she will be 15 in August. However, she is still going strong. How lovely of you to share this beautiful place with Dogsey folk.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Thanks Swisby I can't believe it myself how I've managed to fully book it right up until the end of October as it's only my first complete year for bookings! Everybody has loved it, they all want to come back, and I've just got back from a little 2 day stay there with my young gsd, on our own, it was just so perfect!

Fantastic sandy beaches, easy to get to by car (20 mins max, or 10 minutes for pebbled ones!), the forest on my doorstep is just amazing, it's really ancient, very dark and deep forest, with amazing trees, wide, soft pathways, we tried not to get lost, coz we went off route for a bit, but if you stick to the proper path, it's a 2 hour walk to get you round it, with ponds, little bridges, but still deep in forest, it's just awesome and my dog adored all those new smells, it's totally worn her out and I never thought it possible!

Most of these bookings were taken as early as January, so I suggest you get in early for next year if you want a little peace of heaven on earth that is Beauport!

p.s. Although we're officially only allowed the two dogs, I've had a word with the management and they said it's much better to have 3 well behaved dog than 1 noisy one which will ruin the tranquility of the place, so there's always room for one more small one!
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 04:30 PM
Oh it looks lovely. I love these static vans. We were very tempted to put ourselves in debt a few years ago to buy one. Yours is beautifully furnished and finished. Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll have loads of bookings.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2011, 06:45 PM
I've only just noticed this Helena!

Looks fantastic and i'm starting to think about going away with the dogs again next year since this year was such a success so I think i'll be waving my cash in your direction! Especially since it's difficult to find anywhere which will entertain having 3 sizeable dogs!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Thanks Leanne, just ask Lilypup (Claire), or Claire and Daisy, or Amanda and Cain, they've all been up there, they've all loved it and it really is everything I've promised on my website! Claire (Lilypup) has spent a couple of weeks up there, and she's fallen in love with many places, including the quiet beach at Bexhill on Sea, and a long walk through an animal sanctuary she has found over Rye way, in fact, I almost had to serve an eviction notice on her coz she didn't want to leave lol!

The sad thing is, my licence stipulates no more than TWO dogs, and because somebody who stayed there last year let their dog bark constantly, it got up the neighbour's nose, so she keeps a strict eye on me, and if she saw 3 dogs, she'd go straight into the office and report me so I'd risk losing my plot licence Some people have nothing better to do! It's on such a remote, quiet part of the park, nobody would notice apart from her!! Hey ho!
marley123
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-12-2011, 07:15 PM
just wondering if i came down somwhen would i be able to bring my hand tame crow with me ?
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2011, 07:25 PM
What a shame about the 2 dog rule, I got so excited too! Back to the drawing board then...
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >