Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2019, 07:42 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 19th July, 2019

Good Morning everyone, Just walked Amber and got a bit damp!
I trust you and yours are all well, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well, God Bless.

Harvey, hope the ABs are doing their work! Take care.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2019, 07:54 AM
Good morning MOyra and al. who follow

Pleased Dave is feeling a little better. Rant away though. Hope something comes of use this time.

SDorry you have been feeling so bad Harvey. Just know we are all thinking of you. Take it easy.

Was lovely here first thing so put the washing out and within half an hour it starred to rain

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2019, 08:21 AM
Hello everyone.
So that is the end of the summer weather by the looks of it. Dull windy and raining. Still mustn't grumble we have had a good run of it.
What to do today?? Not gardening thats for sure!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2019, 08:43 AM
Going to get warmer next week Nippy. Hello to you. Harvey hope you feel better soon. Hi to all others that come on later. Hi Sue and Moyra. Off to Old Barn in Dial Post this afternoon. Wonder what Tates have done to it? Put the prices up I expect. bg!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2019, 11:04 AM
Afternoon all, I got up really late today...and nice it was too!
My racing pigeon is back and he is starting to trust me...I may be able to catch him this weekend.... hopefully! Would love to get him home, he has been here a week tomorrow
Chris, that is appalling...like people are going to miraculously not need social services after 6 weeks
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2019, 12:31 PM
Afternoon everyone bit of a crazy day not sure where the time has gone.
Walked Dillon early had breakfast, then had to run to the vets with a Dillon urine sample. He was leaking yesterday, but seemed ok through the night.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2019, 01:28 PM
Afternoon all.
Work done and dusted till Tuesday. Chris my sister and BIL would totally agree with you regarding social workers.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2019, 05:14 PM
Lynn I do hope Dillon will be OK. Had a nice afternoon wandering around old barn nursery/garden centre. Its near dial post. Now going to watch rubbish on TV.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2019, 06:05 PM
Had the urine result from the vet.
She isn't overly worried said there is a small amount of bacteria but no more than she would imagine I collected it around 6.30 last night. His dilute 8 points lower than they usually like but again she said the time factored in and the fact it was a warm day and he had been drinking more due to the heat.
No abnormal cells.
So unless we are worried before we go away to take a urine sample in a morning one when we go back to see her on the 12th. He is fine no more leaking.
She is wondering if he hadn't realised in time and due to the heat dogs, etc., are drinking more than nir,al he got caught a bit short. He does sleep a lot heavier these days.

Thanks brenda he is doing better on the pain meds but slowing down and the heat or muggy weather we are getting doesn't help him.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2019, 06:31 PM
Good evening all.

This muggy weather is getting to everyone, Lynn. Hopefully, just a little glitch with Dillon.

We managed to keep dry this morning. The only shower while we were out was at the cafe so we were out of the rain. It's thrown it down all afternoon though so we were lucky.

Dave went with us this morning, but he went very pale while we were out and has had a good sleep this afternoon. Me thinks it's going to be a couple of days yet before he's fully over it - whatever 'it' is.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >