Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-03-2009, 06:59 PM

Dog tied to fence and left to starve *horrible image*

This happened in my local area........can't believe someone could do this..... so extreme that my OH was sitting in tears and choked up, you could imagine what I was like!!

**Picture of the dog included, not nice viewing***

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...al/7948764.stm
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 07:01 PM
They want stringing up. That is awful it makes my blood boil.
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Sick twisted scum bags!!!!!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 07:04 PM
its absolutely disgusting, as the dog was muzzled so couldnt chew its lead off to escape.

Absolute evil that has done this, and i truly hope that people come forward and speak up about anyone who had a dog and now doesnt,.... it made me cry last night.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 07:09 PM
That is appalling That poor poor dog I hope they catch the b*stards that did this and tie them to a fence with no food, water or shelter and let them starve to death. Disgusting.
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Words fail me
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 09:29 PM
I may have read that wrong but this poor girl looks like she was tied up on an estate? surely people saw her? why the hell did nobody step up and help her? its a disgrace, the suffering she endured is beyond belief, lets hope they find out who did this and they are given the strongest of sentences for it, although I very much doubt anyone will be to be honest, another dog dying in a horrible way and no one held accountable.

Mo
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by mo View Post
I may have read that wrong but this poor girl looks like she was tied up on an estate? surely people saw her? why the hell did nobody step up and help her? its a disgrace, the suffering she endured is beyond belief, lets hope they find out who did this and they are given the strongest of sentences for it, although I very much doubt anyone will be to be honest, another dog dying in a horrible way and no one held accountable.

Mo
totally agree, what made it worse was the sspca inspector saying it probably took 2-3 weeks for her to die..... i just imagine what was going through her mind..... so so so sad.
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Kinnaird Park Estate is a farm in Brechin - but still I would have thought a worker would have found her before that time.
Woodstock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-03-2009, 04:26 PM
For some reason I can't seem to access that link but read the story elsewhere. Truly horriffic. At the bottom of the article I read they had a one line story about another animal cruelty incident that also shocked me. A pensioner's min pin was kicked so hard that it was sent into the air and later died of it's injuries because it's pensioner owner had fallen on some guy's car. Seriously WTF is wrong with people? If a pensioner stumbled and fell on my car I would have checked they were ok and offered them, and their min pin a lift home. Not killed an innocent dog that was possibly the only pleasure and companion the old guy had.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >