Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2019, 06:23 AM

Daily Chat 11th December

Good morning everyone

Hope Kota's wound is ok Griff. If it wasn't for you and your parents Steve would be all alone. you are all great to him

Pleased eye appointment went well Chris for your OH.

Oh dear Brenda not what you need. Do hope your husband's wrist will be ok but he will be out of action for quite a few weeks.

Well done to you and Gorden Lynn for erecting the shed on your own - no doubt with the help of Dillon as supervisor

Very dark out but no frost which is a bonus. The wind and rain has gone from yesterday so hopefully a better day.

Hope all are well

Have a good day
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2019, 06:35 AM
Morning Sue. Yep early bird here. I'm hoping they will keep him for a few more days as he is still having problems. Have a good day and anyone else that comes on. Thankyou everyone for your thoughts. Much appreciated.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2019, 08:39 AM
Good morning Girls, I hope you are both well and all to follow. Went to the doctors last night he has put me on antibiotics and another tablet to reduce my blood pressure. I have lost count of how many tablets I am on a day, something like 16 I think. A bit worried about the four a day antibiotics they are huge. I hope I am not allergic to them.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2019, 09:15 AM
Good morning all.

Sue are you getting your trees locally or from a on line supplier if the later and they arrive well can you let me have the name of the company as I am now considering a dwarf fruit tree.

Brenda I hope they keep your hubby until he is well enough and more so able enough to come home how is the UTI coming, has he still got it.

Moyra Hope you are able to take the tablets and you feel better soon.

Off out with Gert then out for lunch with some friends. Cold but not freezing.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2019, 11:15 AM
Good morning all
Sue, my mum and dad would never see anyone without a dinner Christmas day, growing up we always had a houseful of mums uncles who were on their own. I can remember when I was 19, there was a fella I drank with, he said his kids were being spoilt brats so he cancelled Christmas...they said it was fine, they were going to their grandparents ( he was a widow and the lad was 18 and the girl around 15)...I asked what he would do? He said go to the pub at lunchtime and then just go home, I just said come to my house! He said but your parents don't know me and won't want me there, I just said they wouldn't care and he would be welcome, came home and told mum and she just said it was fine lol, I told Mick to just arrive anytime Christmas day and he would be made welcome and there would be tonnes of food and beer...he didn't come but did say he was really touched by the offer
Brenda, I hope they get to the bottom of things this time round
Moyra, I hope you get on o.k with the tablets
Kazz, when the weather is better I would love to see your garden...I always fancied a fruit tree but I don't eat fruit so a bit pointless really lol
Tried to talk Steve into going out for lunch....nope! I do kind of get it as he only has today off soooo might see him later
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2019, 11:21 AM
Hello all. Update on hubby. He is having an op on his wrist tomorrow and then we will see after that what they decide to do. He is on meds for all sorts to try and sort the blood pressure thing and uti. Thanks for listening everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2019, 12:54 PM
Afternoon everyone.
brenda what a shame he needs an op. Hope all the other issues get sorted to.
griff hope Kota is doing ok today.

I was out in the dark with Dillon this morning due to having the hostess trolley delivered between 9 &11 and he missed a walk yesterday waiting for a parcel with no time frame. It was quite fun in the dark over the park.
Hostess trolley here just need to wait for Gorden to get home Friday to get in the log cabin.
Been a bit hectic here that arriving, and waiting for the cichlid pellets for the green terrors and some gloves for a christmas present still waiting.
Iced and put little decorations on the Christmas cake which I cut into mini cakes with a cutter and hoping Michael will take some back to Madrid with some other gifts for Maca and her family.

Had a coffee and now giving my poor frazzled brain a rest.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2019, 02:21 PM
Good afternoon all.

By heck it's cold out there, but beautifully sunny with clear blue skies.

Oh Brenda, just what your OH didn't need right now. You must be terrified of him coming home until his confusion is sorted out. Trying to watch out for a grown man isn't easy and men aren't the best at being told what they can and can't do. I do hope everything works out well for you and him.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Home from a lovely lunch
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2019, 09:23 PM
I've gone to bed with a croaky throat. Just what I need. Its been ages since i had one. night all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >