Female 

10-12-2019, 10:21 PM
Evening all
Brenda, hope they sort your oh out now!
Moyra, hope you got on o.k
Lynn....I am 40 and I wouldn't dare try that lol
Kazz, lucky nobody got hurt
Chris, hope your oh got on o.k at the hospital
Yup..Kota is home, full on whinging and I am not that impressed with her wound, it's got 2 stitches in and I guess they took large margins...never had a wound weep little amounts of blood for this long before, hopefully it will all settle o.k
My mum gave Steve some vouchers to spend in Morrisons as his Christmas present...well, he has a case of lager too but he took himself off to Morrisons and was in there for ages buying stuff lol...he saw his Bil today....no mention of Christmas so mum asked again about dinner and he said nothing had been said and he can't see it happening so it's sorted, he and Molly are having dinner from my mum again, dad will take it up before we have our dinner, I did say if he gets invited for boxing Day then to ask a time this year....I told him I thought it was terrible they didn't drop a plate of food off when they were 5 minutes away yet my dad could drive to opposite ends of the city to deliver dinners without batting an eyelid..and neither are relatives
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2019, 12:14 AM
It was only a routine eye appointment, Kelly. His left eye is all but useless. They think it's probably something he's had from birth that's deteriorated over the years, but the diagnosis came after his diagnosis for Type 2 Diabetes so he has 6 monthly checks just to make sure there's nothing at the back of the eye that develops into something serious. His sight in that eye means he can't even read the very top line of an eye chart.

Poor Kota. Fingers crossed the wound heals very quickly.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3