Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2019, 09:55 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 3rd December, 2019

Good morning everyone. I do hope your are ok and that it is the time of year why it is so quiet on here. Have a good day everyone. Stay warm and dry and above everything keep safe and well.

My doctor rang me last night at 7.30 to say that the results of my last blood test were not good my Kidney desease has gone from KD3 to KD4 and perhaps I should see the consultant again as it is now 6 years since I was last seen. He has asked that I make an appointment to see him to discuss the situation. I feel what's the point I have so many medical problems that at my age I should just accept it as it is.

Griff, you seem to be making headway with Steve, looks like he is giving your relationship more thought. Good luck with this as it seems you are beginning to make him realise just how important you are to him.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2019, 10:16 AM
Hello all.

Not as cold here today but dry, taking Gert out but then taking my brother in law to the dental hospital to have his check up re his broken jaw etc. That's at 1pm so will be getting a shifty on shortly.

Moyra Going to see the consultant/Doctor does not mean you will have more medication but could mean a change of medication possibly. Checking out your options is not a bad thing to do before you make a choice of action with such lifelong feedback. What does Steve think?

Chris Sorry to hear your lad is spaced out; LOL however better now than closer to Christmas I suppose. What are your plans for Christmas?

Tw and Sue So cutting down the apple tress sounds a good idea, no point having trees that have retired.LOL
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2019, 10:30 AM
Morning all
Moyra, I agree, go and see the Dr and the consultant...no harm in hearing what they can do and maybe if they can improve your kidneys some of your other problems might improve?? I find it fascinating how complex the body is and how things you would never think can impact on another part of the body does.
Lol, I don't think Steve would ever fully admit that we are together but he definitely wants me in his life
Kazz, hope things go well for your brother in law
Steve is at the tattooist today so will keep him company
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2019, 11:22 AM
Decorations up
Brenda, thank you for my card xx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2019, 12:11 PM
Good afternoon everyone

I agree Moyra go and see the doctor/consultant you never know what they might suggest to improve your quality of health

Well done Griff you have made Steve like Christmas

Nice here now after a frosty start. Been to the tip yet again and got rid of the apple trees and then on to a garden centre for a gift voucher and a look at what apple trees they might have. Answer to that none that I would want. Will either try on line or wait until the Spring

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2019, 01:10 PM
Thanks everyone for your encouragement. I will listen to what the doc says when I see him next week and if I am to see the kidney consultant then I shall have to wait for an appointment anyway. The feeling of not getting any younger I wonder how much time I have left. Amber is all lumps and I am not sure they are all fatty lumps either. I must get her to the vets to find out exactly what the position is. Labradors are notorious for problems of this nature.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2019, 01:36 PM
Good afternoon from a bright, sunny and crisp Skegness.

Moyra, go see the doctor. A lot of new drugs and treatments can come up during 6 years. A simple change of meds could add years of quality life. Go with it. You really have nothing to lose and maybe a lot to gain.

Just a quiet Christmas for us again. Just me, OH and Gary. Pressies, dinner then a few games of dominoes . My youngest lad is planning on coming over on Boxing Day with my granddaughter so if the weather doesn't put the kibosh on it, it's something we'll look forward to.

A body was washed up on the beach yesterday. So very sad. A youngish lad who has been missing a couple of weeks. His poor family will be devastated.

Who knows, Kelly, next Christmas Steve may get you a girlfriend card to match your offerings this year. Slowly, slowly catchee monkey
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2019, 02:29 PM
Afternoon peeps. Sad news Chris.On a brighter note I sent Christmas Cards off yesterday and being a skin flint I sent them all 2nd Class and Kelly received hers today. Amazed. Sun is shining here and lovely for walking. No wind and quite warm. Off to watch Old Corries. Nothing changes in my world of tv. bg!! Have a good afternoon folks.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2019, 04:24 PM
All mine went second class post today Brenda

Christmas decs up this afternoon so we are all festive now