Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-11-2019, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Strange how wording puts you off isn't it.

Yes as kids we often had 'black pudding' for dinner.I liked it but when I was older and found out what it was made of I wasn't so keen. Don't have it now at all
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-11-2019, 07:40 PM
Griff - Did you take your tablets today
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 07:42 PM
Losos How nice to see you hope you are all good.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 07:42 PM
Omg, that's hilarious Kazz, I can see why it would freak you out! Back to the vets Friday
Brenda, sorry your friend never came
Hi Chris, my dad has been quiet too
One of my tattooists has a sale on so Tuesday Steve is booked in... again! I really have created a monster, made meatloaf for him and my dad so took him down meatloaf, swede and carrot mash, mashed potatoes and cabbage...I was hanging round the bus station looking well dodgy lol. .. eventually his bus came in so had a couple of minutes with him, gave him his bag of goodies and left, I am absolutely done in now!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 07:45 PM
Griff are you going to Steve's for Christmas?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-11-2019, 07:47 PM
Going to have an early night as I'm a bit tired from driving to the surgery for 'flu vaccination' and then this afternoon walking the dogs. Also had the guy fitting the blinds in two rooms which were not done when we moved here. The place he went to was a 'cash only' shop (no credit cards) so he had a ten mile** round trip to find an ATM and when he returned they told him the price had increased £20 so he had only enough cash to buy them.

We agreed it sounded like they were on the brink of going bust but it would have been a long delay if he had tried to go elsewhere.

** When you live in the 'sticks' finding an ATM is not always easy (But I'm happy to be here and not in some inner city concrete jungle )
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-11-2019, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Losos How nice to see you hope you are all good.

Thank you Kazz, yes today was good, my next 'maintenace chemo' is next week, I'm hoping that I will be OK until then.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Thank you Kazz, yes today was good, my next 'maintenace chemo' is next week, I'm hoping that I will be OK until then.
Of course you will Luv and hugs winding there way to you.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 09:18 PM
Lol...me and Steve together at Christmas...noooooo, I would be sat there missing my dogs whilst he was busy gaming...if he doesn't go to his sister's then mum will make him and Molly a Christmas dinner and dad will take me over with it. Mum has bought him a case of lager and got him £50 in Morrisons vouchers so he can buy plenty of nice things for Christmas
Harvey, so pleased you got the flu jab....I am hoping next week won't be too bad for you and yep, I was a good girl and took the tablets, I must admit, I am a bit fed up of it now but if I want to live..I have to do it, however I believe Christmas day is a Wednesday?? So not happening!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol...me and Steve together at Christmas...noooooo, I would be sat there missing my dogs whilst he was busy gaming...if he doesn't go to his sister's then mum will make him and Molly a Christmas dinner and dad will take me over with it. Mum has bought him a case of lager and got him £50 in Morrisons vouchers so he can buy plenty of nice things for Christmas
Harvey, so pleased you got the flu jab....I am hoping next week won't be too bad for you and yep, I was a good girl and took the tablets, I must admit, I am a bit fed up of it now but if I want to live..I have to do it, however I believe Christmas day is a Wednesday?? So not happening!!

Griff I forbid you to cancel Christmas
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >