Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2016, 06:18 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, June 21

Good morning everyone, looks nice and bright out there this morning lets hope it stays like it. Want to change the sheets on Steve's bed this morning and get them out on the line. Got mine dry eventually yesterday afternoon. Hopefully will get his dry today.

Lynn, hope you are feeling better this morning and June hope yours and Zen's backs are better too.

Griff, how's that bathroom coming along are you getting there? I hope so.

Do hope Norma and 1cd are ok.

Jenny and Brian hope all is well with you two too.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2016, 06:42 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Moyra why not pop along and speak to a pharmacist in a local chemist. They can identify rashes usually and advise what might be best to try. I worked in a local chemist many years ago they really know their stuff.
If they can't help they will say so.
Sounds like you really need help with the rash.
Feeling a bit groggy still have developed a cough but have checked the cupboard for cough mixture and have none. So will take Dillon for a stroll then pop out and get some cough mixture that will probably knock me out for the day so the house will look even more of a tip than it does now.
Hoping to be better by Thursday I am baby sitting again for a couple of hours for Beth and Paul while they attend the meeting at the new school George and Phoebe will be attending in September.

It was mild here last night too June back door open till I went up to bed at 10. Hope the backs feeling better.
Hows Rianna today Harvey ?
Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2016, 07:30 AM
Moyra, i agree, you deffo need help with that rash and your GP can sort you without waiting for the consultant, sometimes my consultant can take 3 months to get in touch with my gp...i now leave her a message after i have been seen by him so she knows exactly where we are at....ask me after 2weeks what's ben said and i am clueless Lol. I hope you manage to get the sheets dry today
Lynn, oh dear, hope you feel much better soon.....i always try and keep cough medicine in but my dad will open it, take it and not replace it so doesn't always work that way...i have now taken to hiding a bottle in the bottom of the cupboard (he ouldn't look there lol)
Nice and sunny at the moment, hope it lasts.....i am supposed to be at the doctors if my mum can get me an appointment
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-06-2016, 07:52 AM
Hope you all enjoyed our summer on the 19 June 2016. It has been overcast or raining all other days so it seems.
Sue and I might go out for a meal at midday to here.

They do a nice carvery and more the point the standard of food is consistantly good and not that expensive.
other than that nothing to report
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2016, 07:56 AM
Lynn I found this worked very quickly. You can get it from boots or most chemists. Bronchostop cough syrup.
Hope everyone else is well.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2016, 08:00 AM
Morning all.
Hope it stays dry for you Moyra, nothing worse than having wet washing hanging around. As Lynn says why not see a chemist he will probably help.
Lynn, sorry your cough is still causing problems. Off to the chemist with you too!
griff hope you get that appointment.
Stories of cough medicine reminds me of when I was working. We had a recovering alcoholic on the ward and one day I found him stood on the toilet seat with his hand in the cistern (before the days of low level suites) He had hidden a bottle of cough medicine in there, probably when they contained alcohol. He was very peeved that I had sussed his little game
See you all later after my visit to Dunelm!
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-06-2016, 08:34 AM
Morning everyone, not up early, been up all night, couldn't sleep at all. Morning Moira, I'm fine thanks for thinking of me. Going to the chemist about your rash is a good idea. It would be great if you could think of something that's caused it. I am so incredibly itchy just now and getting spot rashes all over. Started taking flaxseed a week or so ago so googled this morning and believe it's that so now stopping it.

Lynn hope you feel better soon. Griff hope you get an appointment. Tumbleweed enjoy your carvery if you do decide to go. Morning Brenda hope all is well at your end. Nippy hello and lol at your alcoholic with the couch mixture.

Weather is mixed here one minute sunny next minute raining so will wait and see what today brings.

Sammy is getting broad, I keep having to loosen his harness, thought at first he was getting fat after being neutered but no he's just broadening up, he's 20 months. He's started chasing squirrels now after being scared of them for so long lol. I have to look away at times as he goes charging up extremely steep hills and jumps into the burn haha
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2016, 08:41 AM
Good morning

Yes try the chemist Moyra if the door isnt doing anything. Hope yu get relief soon

Oh dear Lynn not what you want. Hope you find something to stop it quickly. Another duvet day then

Hope you get an appointment Griff.

Enjoy ur trip to DUnelm Nippy I have a feeling I might just call into our nearest one later today

Lol at Sammy and chasing squirrels but it is good exercise for him

Overcast and very muggy today.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2016, 12:15 PM
Hi everyone
A quick pop on whilst I drink my coffee before going to work. Went for breakfast tthen came home and cleaned the bathroom. Liam and Sarah are coming later for the night before they are off to Alton Towers in the morning.
I woke up at 5.20 this morning cos Rosie decided it was time someone was up with her so after a cup of tea to wake and seeing as it was really nice and sunny I took her on a nice wander round the field so she could let of steam, we got back she ate breakfast and went back to bed
Right best get to work, will try and have a catch up later if not be back on tomorrow. Have a good day all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2016, 12:18 PM
Tumbleweed enjoy the carvery
Sue...go on, head of to dunelm
Nippy...don't you go mad in dunelm and i laughed at the alcoholic...my uncle kept cans in his hospital locker Lol
1Cutedog...my pair chase the pigeons....i go nuts at them, we have avoided the squirrels so far
Hiya Brenda
Been to the Drs, good old mum got me an appointment...they are doing a thing where you ring, they take your details and you get a call back and then you get told what Dr you are seeing and it is 1 thing for 5 minutes....well that was me screwed, they popped me in with my usual gp and i got my meds sorted but that was it, mentioned the not sleeping but we couldn't really go into that
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >