View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 10:11 AM
Aw they really are adorable helena! both of them finally went into the pool then you have a lovely garden! they really are ssooo stunning!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 12:22 PM
Thanks Stephanie - I have given them big hugs but they're too hot to appreciate them today!

Thanks Zoe, yes Georgie does let Cassie get in sometimes if she hasn't got there first!

It's even worse down here today as we have that awful hazy sunshine, very oppressive and you can't breathe properly, well I can't anyway! I had to leave the back door open all night for Georgie as it was 21deg. overnight down here! We didn't have any burglers though thank God, as I was wondering whether Georgie would wake up if somebody walked in, as he doesn't bother when my o/h comes home at night if he's asleep! Some guard dogs hey!
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 12:32 PM
I left the conservatory doors open for the dogs last night too Helena except Murphy decided to start barking at midnight - I went out into the garden to see what it was and it seems we have some hedgehogs living under our gazebo and Murphy was obviously a bit scared lol The rabbits were thumping away in the Chateau D'Bunnie too
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Aww Georgie looks so sweet in his own little pool I think you are going to have to get a bigger pool though so Cassie can join him
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Aww Georgie looks so sweet in his own little pool I think you are going to have to get a bigger pool though so Cassie can join him
Hi Foxy, they do get in together,it's just that I didn't snap it in time, but you can see by Georgie's stance in the other one that he is in a playful mood and is taunting her to come and play, she's doing the "stare him out" bit! She must love him to share her pool with him!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by Stephanie
I left the conservatory doors open for the dogs last night too Helena except Murphy decided to start barking at midnight - I went out into the garden to see what it was and it seems we have some hedgehogs living under our gazebo and Murphy was obviously a bit scared lol The rabbits were thumping away in the Chateau D'Bunnie too
Lol Stephanie! I have stable doors front and back, so I chickened out slightly and just left the top open with the bottom bolted, in the hope that if we did have a burglar the unbolting might have woken him up, I stress on the might though!!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 02:16 PM
aww good idea and great photos hun!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Oh they are beautiful dogs (and photos!)
Paddling pool HAS to be my next purchase!
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Two beautiful gsd's.

mandie
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Thanks Hayley, Lucky Star and backtothetop! You are very kind, andyes you must get a pool as I think this weather is here to stay for a while!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3