Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2021, 06:55 AM

Daily thread Monday 10th May 2021

Morning all
Lie in for me today...yay!!!!! Just about to see if I can get an appointment to talk to the Dr or nurse or someone, so that's me hitting redial for the next 30 minutes at least then lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2021, 08:20 AM
Morning Kelly and all peeps. Hope you get through to the doctor.I would have thought with your problem you would have been able to see one in person? I have been for my walk along the prom prom prom tiddly pom. Hm losing it. Hope you have fixed the computer Chris. I hate technology, hm I have said that before. Right off to do housework, I hate that to. But at least it is now a small space to do. Bye all have a good day. Suns out.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2021, 08:53 AM
I think they don't want people in the surgery if they can help it Brenda...what they do is look at the photos and talk to you and then call you in if needs be.....I don't mind, just wanted to check that they aren't anything nasty, if I can do anything to stop them growing or ideally make them go away lol
Good news....my bamboo looks a little better today so fingers crossed it will survive
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2021, 09:24 AM
Good morning Kelly, Brenda and all who follow

Hope the doctor was able to help Kelly

Quite windy this morning which is drying my washing nicely. Teazle walked and have give the garden a quick hoe to get rid of most of the weeds.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2021, 10:20 AM
He thinks I have Campbell De Morgan spots......I have to go for blood tests tomorrow and then speak to him after that and see if he wants to refer me to dermatology...which means going private as they couldn't offer me an appointment date last time. I have found that I can possibly try tea tree oil to make them go away, I am hunk I will first see what the blood tests and Dr say before I start messing about with them. Couldn't get a blood test locally quickly so I am travelling to the other side of the city tomorrow to where I stayed the Christmas I got kicked out...gives me something to do.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2021, 10:21 AM
Funny thing is, he was asking if anyone in my family had them as they are hereditary....I said no, this is the second hereditary disease I have that nobody else in my family has......must be adopted!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-05-2021, 06:19 PM
Evening everyone form a very windy and on and off wet Fenland.

Oh griff good luck with it all. Might of missed a generation or two.
Chris hope the lap top is easily remedied.

Been a busy day housework, after giving Dillon a good groom with the under rake brush got another Bernese out of him. We are off to vet tomorrow to gt him on record as having his check up in case a claim is needed this year.
Knitted a pair of booties today really pleased with them baby will be receiving them.
I will be making some more to.
Kazz have to look into shopping on the Spanish websites, having a browse it looks quite daunting.
Michael sometimes orders stuff for us local to us he of course has English as his first language and now speaks Spanish to.
Unlike me who has to translate through google not always accurate and can be very time consuming.

Hope everyone is well.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2021, 09:00 PM
Hi all.

Blown glass replaced this morning. Took Gary out with us for breakfast.

This time making a computer do the impossible was, well, er ..... impossible so back it goes.

Lovely morning, very blustery afternoon with some rain thrown in.

Got the electrician coming tomorrow to fit a new economy 7 storage heater and move another one.

I hate having workmen in
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2021, 09:05 PM
Chris, I agree, nothing against the workmen as they are all lovely but......I just can't be bothered with the tea making, dealing with the dogs ( somehow it always gets left to me).... just annoying on the whole. I get really annoyed when my dad books the mechanic knowing he won't be here