View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-11-2008, 09:49 PM

Cece, 4-5 year old cross breed needs home!

Cece is a wonderful wonderful girl. About 4-5 yrs old. Complete cross breed with all the best bits of everything in one dog! She is close to being human..she really engages and talks to you and oh the love in those eyes...her heart is for the giving and taking. So we are looking for a special home who will offer their heart to merge with hers. You see Cece has had it rough lately. Found stray with no claimers. ..no takers.. She has lost weight with the stress of kennels and just not knowing what was going on ?why have they put me in prison? Perhaps she didn't want to know the mutterings that went on in the pound office and the alarmed look on Sophie's face as she walked up to her kennel to say hello, holding back the tears with a noticeable worried brow..'the put to sleep label' was hovering in the air and in her mind..."no way we must find you a rescue place1". Then an email to xxlynne would she take Dalton the terrier..but then xxlynne saw Cece and it had to be Cece also (and why not Timmy as well!)

Cece is great with dogs, cats and people we were told and she sure is! She sadly had to have a 1/3 of her tail off when spayed on the 11th..but then she had such a busy tail..perhaps it will save a few coffee and wine spillages in the future home! Kennelled in Farnham Surrey

Cece is overready and everready for love and fun and lots of laughs and games...are you game?

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-12-2008, 03:08 PM
Just to let you know that Cece is still looking for that special home!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

31-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Cece is doing really well ... she has really been through it, but her tail has healed finally ..fantastic..leg being held up a bit BUT it is coming to the ground and will fall in with natural gait quite soon now. No chasing butterflies for another 4 days!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

31-12-2008, 10:20 AM
A couple of photos ...
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2008, 11:58 AM
So glad to hear she is doing well. Wishing her a FOREVER home for 2009 xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Glad to hear she's doing well. Poor soul.

I wish I could have all the rescue dogs.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-01-2009, 04:47 PM
"This girl really needs to get out of kennels into a foster home/forever home …

From her thread on our forum:
I last saw Cece on Thursday and, to be honest, the cold weather is not really doing her much good. She was still very vocal and letting me know whats what. Jane is trying to get her some supplements to try and build her up again. She is still holding her leg up but it does come down now and then. I didn't take her out for long as it really was very cold and I thought it better for her to be inside under her heater.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by Rescue Remedies View Post

I am so sorry to hear this, I really wish we were nearer , I'd be happy to provide a loving Foster Home for as long as needed.
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2009, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by Rescue Remedies View Post

We live in central Surrey and would be happy to offer this girly a foster home for as long as she needs it, provided she gets on with my 2, neutered, soppy boys pictured below.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Dear Maxine

Thank you very much for your generous offer, it's extremely kind . I will send you a personal message.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >