Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2022, 09:01 AM

Talkative Tuesday 5th April 2022

Morning all. Lovely and sunny out here today. Been for my usual walk. Now wondering what to do with my day as Tesco not coming till late afternoon. Hope you all have a great day and are well this sunny day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2022, 10:03 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Dentist went well yesterday. Filling filed down and the abscess, which doesn't seem to want to clear, drained again and so far seems to be saying down and mouth not painful. Back on nanny duties this afternoon as have to take youngest to gymnastics as dad working all week and mum unable to drive as too expensive to put her on the insurance for a month. Also looking after neighbour's dog so will be walking him before heading out.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2022, 11:45 AM
Afternoon brenda, Sue and all to follow.
Windy and lovely drying weather here today which earlier I didn't think I would get all the weekends washing out.
Had a lovely time in Yorkshire, met our friends in Hunmanby at their bungalow and they did us lunch then we drove to York to the guest house.
Lovely weather and day in York Saturday.
Before leaving our friends Friday they invited us back to theirs Sunday and stay the night till Monday, which worked out nicely as Bev messaged Friday she isn't well so Booo not with us this week.
Sunday back over to Hunmanby after meeting Betsy the Bernese who will be staying in August to spend the afternoon and evening with our friends with the 3 Bernese one a puppy and we had a walk along Filey prom with the dogs.
Our feet are sore and we are cream crackered but what a lovely extended weekend away.

brenda hope you enjoyed your walk.
Sue glad the filling is settled hope the infection goes away soon.
griff I noticed you are unwell hoping you are feeling better.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-04-2022, 03:32 PM
today trying to get to grip with video editing MP4 and MOV formats.Finding an editing suite that can handle these is not easy but I found one. Couple of problems linking 2 videos together involving time . Most cameras use AVCHD and so do editing suites

So an interesting project for me to work on
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2022, 05:53 PM
Sounds like you had a great weekend Lynn
Having a better day today....not 100% right but better.
Had 2 lots of disappointing news, 1...my original solicitor isn't able to continue so again....drone new. Next, my nice neighbours are meant to be selling their house
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2022, 07:35 PM
Oh no griff on both bits of bad news.