Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2022, 07:04 AM

Training Tuesday 3rd May 2022

Morning all. Hope you all had a good day yesterday and hope you are feeling better Kelly. Yep I am off dog training today. It's been awhile as the advert says on tv. Have a good day peeps.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2022, 07:44 AM
Morning Brenda
Hope you enjoy the training
Feeling a little better today...... good job as I have the drs to get weighed this afternoon, no doubt I will have put weight on.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2022, 09:01 AM
Morning all

Over cast a dreary today however work this afternoon.

Chris Very pleased to read about Rosie getting on better. The toothbrush is going well thanks not sure I would ever return to manual. LOL

Brenda Is this a new recruit to your training?

Right off to walk Gert then work, have fun all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2022, 11:29 AM
No same pup. Not seen them for awhile as they had covid and then went on holiday. The training was ok but still having a small problem. I will ask the question on the Training portal. Is that what it is called?lol!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Good afternoon all

Quite a nice morning here despite the forecast which was wrong again as usual

I'm the same with the toothbrush Kazz. I won't return to a manual one either

Glad you are feeling a bit better Kelly. You sounded so down yesterday

Hope the training goes well, Brenda. Is this the same little guy or a new client?

Have a good 'un all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2022, 11:36 AM
Good afternoon

Hope training went well Brenda

Good you are feeling a little better Kelly

Enjoy your day Kazz

Pleased Rosie seems to be getting better.

Busy busy busy here. Get a phone call rom Ben, who has an interview this morning, can't find his best rousers or shoes. I find them here so arrange to meet near his. Why he didn't get things sorted yesterday is beyond me! Then this afternoon he has to take his car in for his brakes and discs to be replaced. Appointment is for tomorrow but no time to get there. Then it is messing around with cars so that he can get to work in my car tomorrow and I can take the girls to school all from here. Then somehow the car has to be picked up tomorrow evening but that is something we have to work out yet. My head is spinning

Hope all are well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2022, 05:21 PM
Omg Sue.....I am knackered reading that!!
Chris, I was really fed up, been bad since Sunday, felt a lot better this morning but I am having a flare up now.... hopefully I can stop it before it gets bad.
Brenda...I am sure you will sort the pup
Love my leccy toothbrush kazz, had one for about 12 years
Lost 200g lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2022, 09:20 PM
Omg...I could kill my dad. He had an appointment for colonoscopy and endoscopy before... agreed to no sedation, he struggled before with sedation so quite why he agreed to this god only knows! He also accepted a hospital several miles away....now having taken the prep and not being able to drive...well, lord alone knows how he was getting there without a disaster and back...not being able to drive with sedation. He listened to reason and cancelled the appointment requesting our local hospital......he was on a 2 week referral....anyway, apparently he got a call today offering him Sunday, so he accepted.....they didn't ask about iron tablets... which he takes and then he proceeded to tell them that he has the laxative prep....then tells me he doesn't!! I rung them back but they had left, only to be told by my mum that he had them......much searching didn't find them but did find paperwork that he failed to mention! In this paperwork was a prescription for the prep he needs... after 1 hour on the phone, I found a pharmacy with both in stock!!! Mad dash to the other side of the city before the pharmacy shut and prep of laxatives secured!! Add in the fact I have to drop off a PCR test to the hospital Thursday and he has to isolate from then on... plus having to get a sick note to explain to his work that he can't go in because the hospital require him to isolate...well, let's hope tomorrow is less stressful! How the heck do men survive?? Steve forgot half the shopping and his painkillers today???
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2022, 10:12 PM
I know my OH wouldn't survive without the reminders he gets. I don't think he'd ever remember to take his meds if I wasn't around and he certainly wouldn't remember to order the damned things
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2022, 10:32 PM
Lol...I swear Chris, I sat in that car as we pulled up at home and I just looked and said "please...can that be the end to your dramas for today??" My head was killing and he just went.... hopefully??? Feckin hopefully, I don't bother anyone and I swear he would be dead on his own!