Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2007, 02:04 PM

dog friendly accommodation - greater london - help

Hi guys

It's been a while! Hi to everyone who remembers Fern and I. Sad to learn that a few familiar doggy names have passed on - huge hugs to Brundog and Helena on the passing of Cleo and Cassie

-----------------------

I am writing because I need your help - long story short, we need to find pet friendly B&B or self catered place urgently in the greater london area, need to have moved in by next Friday.

I've tried petfriendly websites but all of them seem to be located in extreme rural places - we need to find somewhere which is at least 20 minutes away from London.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

If we get really stuck then we'll need to find Fern a kennel to stay in - worst time of year for it, with Christmas.

Anyway your help as always is appreciated.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Hi,

It might not be ideal but travelodges allow dogs to stay (i think you have to pay a nominal fee per stay) Don't know if that is any help but there are so many in/near london it's all I could think of.

Stole this from travelodge website -

"Can I bring my pet with me?
We allow up to 2 domestic pets, with a charge of £10 per pet, per stay. Please let the hotel know once you have made your booking. Payment will then be taken when you arrive at the hotel."

I had a quick look - there are a few t-lodges available at £49 per night (wembley/heathrow and some of the ones not right in the centre)

Good Luck

Deedee
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 10:38 PM
sorry cant help either really - other than to perhaps suggest contacting the london tourist board - give them the area you are looking for and get them to do the donkey work on finding you somewhere - also try english country cottages etc to see if they can help with long term lets ?

hope you are all well and fern is good, thanks for the hugs to cleo - snuffles to fern from bruno !!!