View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Spookshow baby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-03-2006, 09:54 AM

Dog fouling! and the owner is a policeman!!!!!

Can you b****y believe it!. while taking my daughter to school this morning, The guy infront of me allowed his dog to foul twice and just carried on walking, the dog was on a lead so, yes, he knew it had done it cause he stood a watched, then walked off.
Me being me, I shouted ahead 'excuse me! I do hope your going to clean that dog mess up!' To which I got a mouthful of abuse. I don't stand for this ever so I told him, If you can't be bothered to clean it up your not responsible to even own a dog. In my opion, if you don't clean up after your dog then your also the same kind of person who does bother to de-worm the dog either.

It was only when I came home and phoned Honesty, whos daughter is in the same year as his daughter that she told me he's a Policeman!!!!
God, are they above the law or what!
I've phoned the council and given them all the details. I own 8 dogs and ALWAYS clean up after them. Every coat I have has bags in the pockets. Even if I'm not out with my dogs! I am so fuming as this area is the walk to school for loads of children each day and is also a public bridle way of which my sister is a member of the bridleways asso.
If the police don't care then it seems stupid! The council are more than happy to make an example of him aswell with him being a policeman it will make frontpage news up here.
I'm so angery!
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 09:58 AM
i for one make sure that mess is never left after we walk doodle. in fact - if we do get caught short without a bag - we take doodle home and take a bag back to wherever we were to pick up the poop. We have remedied our forgetfulness now though - we have tied a bag to his lead - so as soon as we see his lead it reminds us - and if it doesn't we have a bag n his lead if we DO forget!

it's disgraceful that he should be allowed to get away with it - lets hope justice works this time - and a mouthful of abuse? I would make a formal complaint to his dept.

xx
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

30-03-2006, 10:04 AM
This is one of my biggest pieves, I hate when people dont pick up after their dogs......it is disgusting.

I once went out by mistake without a bag, I only noticed when I went into my pocket to get the bag........I had to ask another dog walker if they had a bag I could have, they were quite astonished as they said most people would have just left it. I put Sky into the car and went back to get the bag and pick up her poop.

Spookshow Baby......good on you for reporting him....he should know better!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Don't even get me started on this again! Had this rant some time ago. My biggest pet peeve along with irresponsible owners who let their dogs run wild
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by Sponge
I had to ask another dog walker if they had a bag I could have, they were quite astonished as they said most people would have just left it.
My OH once asked the park ranger for a poo bag, and they didn't HAVE any. They said they considered it, but NOONE asks. Ever. They were quite impressed. I was more impressed as this is the guy who used to drop litter till I got my claws in him! He saves worms now and everything. And wears wellies. My work here is done
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2006, 10:26 AM
Got to say, he's one of the worst, him, the woman who walks Charlie and there are a few others. It winds me up so much, why bother fighting for these paths to be kept open, and maintained, we made the council spend tens of thousands in this 3 mile area last year for a Bridalways Sponsered Trec. I won, though I was not involved with route planning that was done by the council, but why should I fight for these paths to remain open when NO-ONE respects them..Grrrrrr! (bashing head on wall)
Spookshow baby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-03-2006, 10:28 AM
If I knew which station he worked at, believe me this would have been the second call i made. I have given his name and address to the council and they are going to do him for it. I think the fact that he's a policeman has really annoyed the council aswell. I'll be taking my digi cam with me when I go pick my daughter up from school. (and maybe a bag of dogmess in my bag if he starts so I can throw it at him, don't worry I would clean that up, just not off him! lol)
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2006, 10:32 AM
well..not no-one..just this police man I'm above the law Nazi dog can crap wherever I want it to and there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it..

Well, mr police man... Hi, my name is S****, I'm a member of the West Peninne Bridalways Ass. We, will be banning you from using all OUR bridalpaths with your smelly dog crap anywhere dog.. cause I said so so ner!!!! LOL.. (gonna stand there blocking his way holding dog poo bags.)
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2006, 10:33 AM
Think we're all gonna have to arm ourselves with dog poo bags sis...LOL
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

30-03-2006, 10:33 AM
I can't believe he's a copper, but he was shouting abuse at you! I'm sorry, but in a vocation like that, I'd expect a much higher level of behaviour, even if he was off duty!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >