Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Innocence
New Member!
Female 

14-04-2017, 04:51 PM

Paws On Hearts Association

Hi,

If you view my profile you will see I am here solely to help The Paws On Heart Association to rescue and re-home as many animals in need as possible. I advertise the little helpless things. Here is why they need as much help as possible. Quoted from their website her is the section on what they do as they are a non-profit organisation. They are currently set up in England. But will re-home in many other countries and provide you with support all the way. I have spoken to most of the staff and they are just extremely inspiring people.

NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION

We are an organisation who are trying to rescue unfortunate animals in Spain and re-home them to give them a future. The animals we rescue can be re-homed in Spain, England and many other countries. Home checks are required for the animals welfare and by law. We do not rule out family homes with children or other animals. Please follow us on twitter, (@pawsonheart1) and [a social network] to support our worthy cause.

Unlike here in the UK, Spain does not have any charitable organisations who aim to give dogs a better future. The dogs in Spain are often in kill shelters if not rescued out of the pound. Dogs have been found hung on trees which they call the ‘dancing dog’ when the owners have no more use of the dogs or simply don’t want them.

In Spain we are in the process of building kennels for these helpless dogs with the donation we receive and the charity events we have we could not do this without your generosity as we simply rely entirely on donation, also when a dog is adopted a payment is required for vaccinations, chip, passports and travel fees.

We are a small group trying to raise enough funds to help in our plight to save abandoned and abused animals and also to get our achievements recognized as a registered charity, animals in Spain have no rights and no voice, these animals have been abandoned, usually beaten, starved and left to die.

We rely entirely on donations and sponsors to support us to care for these unwanted animals.

We have full back up in England for our fosters. If for any reason the adoption has problems, we will respond and look for a solution. The charity is based in England not Spain, simply the animals are transported from here due to high risk of sacrifice and death.

Please take this into account that under no circumstances do we close the door to anyone and will always respond as we want to SAVE dogs.... We even have a vet who takes care of our babies in temporary foster ( not adoption), once they are in England. We are a responsible association.

With your help we could fight this cause together.

http://cdn.simplesite.com/i/39/19/28...w480h1280_.jpg

Thank you,

Jane

x