Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by bajaluna View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is_E0q1jsAE
watch this one it clearly shows the dogs tongue is not blue and he puts him on a rug with worse results
No his tongue was not blue in that clip, but it was in colliemads clip.

I know why he was worse on the rug, but id be interested to know Pro CMers take on it.

Its actually more distressing for me this clip, the handling is So so so appalling & that poor poor dog,im near to tears.
bullyboy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Ive trawled through Utube & have yet to find a "positive" clip,

So pro CMers find me a positive Clip that shows hes the god you all think he is
i think as you are sooooooo against him you will NEVER see any good in him
the fact that he has saved dogs lives should be a good thing weather you like his method or not
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 07:37 PM
all ive seen is him MIS -diagnois dogs, who knows if the ones hes saved havbe actually been that bad. I havent seen a "accurate" assessment out of the man yet!

Please by all means show me a clip where he is spot on the money & there is NO other way of getting around the situation?
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 07:51 PM
ive taken Gnashers advice & looked on his website, no positive clips on there. & a very distrubing one involving a ACD & a tennis racket!
however there is a pic i DO LIKE!!!! three dogs liking his face!!!! i DO like that pic, though CM dosent look too happy!!!!! & the dogs do look happy in that one too! (that is the only pic i do like mind!)
Also the "running" clips are very "telling" i think, where is the intereation between CM & the dogs they are all just running, If my dogs are running together or with me they are intereacting all of the time, with each other or me. Running in a pack but "indivually" looks very odd to me
bullyboy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-04-2008, 07:56 PM
whatever the problem there is always more than one way to get it sorted,
you cant tell me that all the dogs he has saved were not that bad but people were going to have them put down for the hell of it,
he has pittbulls whitch have been used for fighting, cant tell me they were just puppies in a bad mood, i think we all know how bad they can be if they feel the need to defend themselfs
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 08:05 PM
no i cant tell you that, of course not, & if he has actually turned around a dog that has killed another dog then that is a good thing, id just like to see him actually diaganois a dog correctly on just ONE of the clips ive seen, thats all. I havent seen One clip i 100% agree with, & im not a namby pamby, im Hands on but positive, im "into" interacting with the dogs, i just dont think hes very good, i think he talks alot of "bluff". & i think hes a pratt & not really a "animal" person. I think hes found a very good way of making a buck & getting famous.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 08:07 PM
sorry... to add....people were going to have their dogs put down because they couldnt handle them thats not to say they were unsavable by "nice" methods,

Sorry to bring it up but have you seen the sheltie & the toaster programme,? that is the first one i saw & it defintally set the tone for me.
bullyboy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-04-2008, 08:13 PM
i will have a look and see what i can find
but i do think as you are against his way i will never hear you say yes that was good he did well, which is ok if you dont like him you dont like him, bit like me and the mother in law
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 08:14 PM
btw very ratty & defensive at the mo! Had a bloody Bday yesterday (thirty flippin' three) & just getting to that "ive got to kill someone" pre menstral bit!!!

Sorry if ive p*****d anyone off
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by bullyboy View Post
i will have a look and see what i can find
but i do think as you are against his way i will never hear you say yes that was good he did well, which is ok if you dont like him you dont like him, bit like me and the mother in law

Im Very Pro motivation & team work, i cant bear bullies to people or animals & i "see" him as a bully & havent as yet seen ANYthing to make me change my view of him. However i am openminded i do give credit where it is due.

I dont know how much of this thread (or it may have been on the previous one) but i have trained in this domineering way ,when i was too niave to know better, when i was just starting out, so i have seen it from both sides of the coin. all i know is how much "happier" my dogs are now! Naughtier ...GOD yes!!!! but Expressive & wonderful. Not robotic & shutting down.

OMG im calming down!!! Can i hire you for a vent once a month please!!!!!
Page 52 of 102 « First < 2 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 > Last »