View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2021, 04:05 PM
Lynn, we never found anywhere to buy minced turkey or chicken when I used to homecook for my old pair.
Kazz, it's bloody awful what HS2 are doing to the countryside.. waste of time and money.
I use truelove harnesses, I like the front and rear ring and the adjustability of them.
Had veg curry for dinner and made cauli rice....was really really nice. Dad's got veg curry too, he likes my curry and it's pretty healthy as I use canned tomatoes and spices and not a sauce
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2021, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Both been on a mission today Kazz.

What a shame HS2 is going to spoil another nice place or beauty spot.
My monthly accounts all accounted for to, know how much we are spending on bills and after housekeeping what is disposable.

On the juice front good idea not using the work kettle or machine. Wise move.
Love my little cash book which I write what in out savings and then what's left...not really as strict as I used to be but like to have a budget to work within. Jot down what I am spending and what's disposable after the savings etc taken out.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2021, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lynn, we never found anywhere to buy minced turkey or chicken when I used to homecook for my old pair.
Kazz, it's bloody awful what HS2 are doing to the countryside.. waste of time and money.
I use truelove harnesses, I like the front and rear ring and the adjustability of them.
Had veg curry for dinner and made cauli rice....was really really nice. Dad's got veg curry too, he likes my curry and it's pretty healthy as I use canned tomatoes and spices and not a sauce
I like the Trixie Fusion Harness
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2021, 04:25 PM
I did look at getting a Trixie at one point...I like their brushes... well, that's a lie...Deags does
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2021, 06:33 PM
Good evening everyone

Hope the jaw and tooth pain soon ease.

Do you have a Jolleys near you ss they sell Natures Menu frozen dog food and do 400gm packets of turkey mince for £1.45. If not you can order direct from Natures Menu themselves. I use them and find it is good.

Been busy today. Walked Teazle then went into town to collect my new glasses and have a peripheral vision test, past with flying colours. Could not say the same with the glasses as they had not ticked the box for colour changing lens so they have now been sent back to be corrected.

Take care and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2021, 07:13 PM
We have a Jollyes in Kings Lynn Sue bit of a trek unless going over there for a good reason.
I have fed Dillon Natures menu before and put him back on it after his op but find the fat content is to much for him.
Plus he isn't keen unless it's their course minced products which the turkey doesn't come in.
I don't mind popping into Lidl every so often to top him up.

Not that he is spoilt. or anything.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2021, 11:03 PM
Oh goodness, it's all kicking off next door. Took the dogs in the garden just before 10pm...could hear raised voices and then the back door opened, then I heard the mother screaming at the 16 the old daughter that she was sick of this sh*t everyday.....the daughter pleaded with her to keep her voice down as people could hear...the mother continued screaming about how she worked f**king hard to live there... again, the daughter asked her to lower her voice...I came up to bed and then there was a load of door slamming and the daughter has got in an Uber and left at 10.45 pm....I hope she has gone to her dad's house..... it's no wonder she has issues and takes overdoses.....I reckon that house is possessed
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2