View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Matt and Vikki
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Well done, Julie, Jo and everyone, looks like you have infected the next generation with what has to be the greatest dog sport in the world (in my humble opinion)
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Hell all well here it is. I have posted this on another northern beed forum and hope everyone with any type of dog as long as it's sociable shall join us all for a fun day (admin hope this is ok to post?!)
On Saturday 3rd January 2009 we are meeting at the
Boat House Inn
Ferry Rd, Irlam, Manchester, Lancashire M44 6DN

in thier beer garden which is large enclosed and all grass. Martin the wonderful landlord is dog mad and knows what Coco has done for our family and jumped at the chance to support us.
From 1230-1pm we are hoping to gather as many Huskies, Malaumtes etc to give Coco a big supirse hug a husky session. The news of the world shall hopefully be there as well as the local Salford adevertiser and maybe a couple of others...
The pub-The boathouse- itself has a great reputation for food as well as a warm welcome. Coco shall know nothing of this day as we are going to say we are taking Blue out for a walk then suprise her at the Boathouse!
I have been so touched by everyone's support and the fact this is being crossposted to several forums is amazing.
We have been bitten by the bug of racing offically now and Mark has booked off work( a mere miracle in itself!) for the January meet in nottingham. So we can meet up with more like minded people and see what else these wonderful dogs can do,,,
Plenty of photos and videos to follow I'm sure! lol
Once more merry xmas and thank you for helping my girls confidence and dreams soar xxx Lisa xxx

Please can all who are attending the event email me as I have promised Martin I will let him know how many to expect as I am hoping all of you shall at least pop in for ahot chocolate at the pub lol
pendlewolf@hotmail.co.uk
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-12-2008, 09:34 PM
come on folks if nothing else it'll be a nice day to make new friends and make a little girls dreams come true as well! x
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7