Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2018, 07:30 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 26th November. 2018

Good morning everyone. Trust you and your four legged friends are all well and content. Sounds like Dillon is now happy with his new surroundings bless him. Hope the puppies are doing well.

Have a good day everyone, wrap up warm and dry and stay safe and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2018, 08:53 AM
Morning all.

Cold here with ran on and off. Got to pop to the building society and then then a a nice walk with Gert is planned. Have a good day all
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2018, 09:04 AM
Morning all

Cloudy here, but seems to be brightening up a little, I am hoping it will and stay dry I have a ton of washing to get through and my house upstairs looks likes a bomb has gone off.
Toby very kindly decided to empty Lizzie's bin and the contents are all over the floor, marmite's had a great time chucking litter everywhere. Megs got into a habit off barking at me when she's eaten her food and when her bowl is empty.

Offered to help O/H wash his hair this morning he has refused because hes not feeling great.

No plans for today, just catching up on chores, I struggle to do when the kids are about but all in work today so I can get on with them

Chris hope your feeling a bit better today x

Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-11-2018, 09:41 AM
Morning Moyra, Kazz and Sal.

Wet here to just made it back from the park before it rained. Dillon is now lounging on our bed. Good job I was going to change the bedding today.
Gorden on a school visit today but will be home later he drove in as it's North London and he is there and back couple of hours observing a student a nc a chat with them and the head of the school.

Enjoy your walk with Gert Kazz.
Sal don't overdo the housework.
griff hope you enjoyed the beers last night and aren't feeling to bad this morning.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2018, 10:50 AM
Good morning Moyra, Sal, Lynn and all who follow

Its nice to hear that Dillon now seems to be very well settled and taken over the best place in the house

Don't go overdoing the work Sal. Hope the rain holds off for your washing

Enjoy your walk with Gert Kazz

Hope you are not feeling too bad today Chris

Dry here this morning. Garden bin been emptied and now h alf full again with leaves! Sorted out some banking stuff for Barry now having a coffee.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2018, 11:11 AM
I did enjoy the beers...no hangover but gawd....it was drama central last night!! Lol..nice dose of karma handed out and i got to enjoy it! One of the women did the dirty on her ex partner with a fella where I drink, turns out her new fella has done the same to her, she was crying and carrying on etc...I just laughed and said how can she play the hurt party?? She did the exact same to her ex and now it's bit her on the bum. It was absolutely hilarious and how cheap to make such a show of yourself in public like that
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-11-2018, 11:45 AM
Love to see a bit of karma dished out griff.

Sun shining here now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2018, 11:48 AM
It was great Lynn, sat with a pint watching it all kick off and seeing how cheap some people are
Brenda.. hope you are o.k, you haven't posted for a few days... unless i have been very rude and speed read... again!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2018, 04:16 PM
Hi Kelly and everyone else. No been a bit off so not posted. Feel a bit better today. I have had and still have a very painful arm. Think it is arthritis. Runs in the family. To top it off I cut my finger badly today. Stupid thing but a warning to all, when pulling a ring pull on a lid don't get your finger stuck in it because the lid is still attached and yep it sliced into my finger on the other hand while finger was stuck in ring pull on the other hand. How I did it I have no idea. Just me being really stupid and not being careful. Ah well onwards and upwards. Have a good rest of evening peeps.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2018, 07:16 PM
Good evening all.

Oh ouch, ouch, ouch Brenda. That must be sore.

I'm a bit better today apart from streaming nose. Anyone got an 'off' for a tap .

Gary wanted to go to town this morning and after this last few weeks I hadn't the heart to turn him down. I did think it wasn't the greatest idea in the world, but it seems to have done me more good than harm.

It was quite a nice morning. It did rain, but fortunately only while we were in the cafe so we didn't get wet at all.

Gary said he thought his younger brother (John) had a new girlfriend when he first got to his house yesterday until he realised it was my granddaughter. She's 15 now and really, really, really growing up