Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-11-2018, 05:52 AM

Good morning. 12th November 2018.

Morning everyone and hoping all and four legged friends are well.
No idea what the weather is doing at the moment but I don't think it's raining. Hopefully it will stay dry for moving.

Well the big day has arrived later we will be starting a new adventure in a new home. Excited and apprehensive all at the same time.

Thought I would start the thread today as up early having a leisurely cuppa before we start the final sweep of everything we have had to leave out till last minute and of course cleaning through.

I might get the odd few minutes throughout the day to pop on if not hopefully when we arrive at the new place and settled I will as we have a dongle to hopefully keep us connected to the outside world while waiting for the internet to be connected. Hopefully the 20th.

Have a good day, stay safe and hopefully see you later.
By the way thank you for all the well wishes.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2018, 06:26 AM
Happy moving day Lynn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2018, 07:56 AM
Good morning Lynn and Brenda and all to follow. I trust all our four legged friends are all in fine fettle as well as us two legged beings. Well Lynn, the day has arrived and I do hope everything goes swimmingly. Don't want any hiccoughs.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well.
God bless all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2018, 08:40 AM
Good morning Lynn, Brenda, Moyra and all who follow

Hope your move goes smoothly and you are soon settled Lynn

Not nice here this morning. It was dry first thing so took Teazle out and the heavens opened still we both survived without getting too wet. Nothing planned except to wait for the summons from Barry that he needs my help.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2018, 08:45 AM
Morning all

Bright this morning, hoping for a dry day today.

All kids in work yay! and my house looks like a bomb has gone off, having a quick cup of coffee before I get started.

Lynn Hoping it all goes well for you today

Have a good day all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2018, 10:43 AM
Morning all
Lynn, hope everything goes well with the move and wishing you all the happiness in the world for your future in your new home
Mum and dad back today...suppose I best get up... been catching up on my missed sleep!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-11-2018, 10:56 AM
Hi everyone men started at 8.30 house all clear in 2 hours now the garden to sort.
Really nice fella's enjoying coffee now onto the latt's etc.,

Cleaning going well plenty to do when the leave but made a good start.
Dillon asked to go in the van so he is happy in there with the sunroof open and a couple of windows slightly cracked.

Nice moving weather to.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2018, 11:28 AM
Hi All, just a friendly warning about batteries. I have just checked all that I can find that run on them and have had to chuck away a camera that I hadn't forgotten about. Yuk is the only way I can describe it. bg!! Anyway have checked everything else I can think of and all ok. Keep going Lynn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2018, 04:17 PM
Lynn, hopefully you are busy unpacking at your new house now
Brenda, my clock was losing time the other week, I looked at the battery and it was oozing... wasn't even fully dead yet
Been and got promax for deags, went into the off licence and bought some beers for my dad and a pack of pints for Steve and I....the lady was trying to overcharge me, I have only been in there twice and both times she has tried to over charge me! I pointed out her error and she said that they all look the same... errrrmmm nope, the pints come in a plastic pack. Then I went to the bus stop and a fella was that busy perving at me he nearly ran into the back of a car, stupid man took his eyes off the road and actually looked back over his shoulder at me, the police in a car a couple back were laughing and told me off for causing a distraction...made my day lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2018, 05:36 PM
Griff that made me chuckle as I remember when I was much younger making eyes at a motorcyclist that was behind my dads car and he ran into the back of us. Me. I was all innocent. bg!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >