Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2018, 07:50 AM

Dogsey daily Friday 9th November 2018

Morning all. Yep it is me starting the thread off with a very strange question. Have any of you had problems with your washing machine not completing the wash but coming to a stop? Mine yet again decided not to completely rinse or spin so had to reload some of it and rinse and spin again. Not the first time it has done it. Hope you are all in fine fettle. Have a good day all. Washing now hanging up.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2018, 08:58 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Yes I have had the same problem. It would appear the machine thinks its overloaded as when half the wash is taken out (flooding everywhere in the process) it then works and and carries on working properly after that until it decides to throw a tantrum again. No idea why this happens

My washing is also out. There is a breeze so hopefully it will dry. Nasty wet and windy weather forecast for tonight and over the weekend. So batten down the hatches.

Hope the macerator is easily sorted today Lynn. Keeping everything crossed for. you.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2018, 09:03 AM
Good morning Brenda and all to follow. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Sorry Brenda, hope your machine is working ok now.

Lyn, hope all goes well with the Saniflo engineer. Get that worry out of the way and you will be nearly ready for your move.

I hope you all have a lovely day, stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2018, 09:19 AM
Morning all

cloudy here this morning and have been forecast rain later

Brenda Hope you've got your washing machine sorted now, we were on first name terms with the hotpoint engineer at one point there was always something going wrong. I had a Beko when the warranty ran out and its been a really good machine.

Off food shopping this morning, just waiting for Lizzie, and want to pick up some gift cards for stepmum, my niece, brother, and sister in law for christmas. My washing will go out when I get home, as if it rains nobody will fetch it in.

Lynn hope all goes well with your saniflow man today.

Moyra hope your feeling a bit better this morning.

Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2018, 09:49 AM
Morning brenda, Sue, Moyra, Sal and all to follow.

Brightish here today and a breeze may pop my washing out to.
Parcel coming between 10.10 and 11.10 Saniflo engineer should be here at 10.

brenda my washing machine does that on a very odd occasion. Sue's explanation has given me a good reason now to wonder why it happens.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2018, 10:28 AM
Saniflo engineer here putting a new unit in.
Once they start to go wrong they become a constant problem. We have the cheaper version of the saniflo it not being a saniflo but that's all that fits in the space.
Another stress ticked off.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2018, 10:35 AM
Yep the washing is now hanging up drying. Thanks Sue and Lynn mine has done it in the past. Pesky things. Off for a coffee as been on the pc to long.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2018, 02:05 PM
Good afternoon all. Started off very cool here but has warmed up a bit.

Washing machines are a nightmare. I've had Service, Hotpoint and Hoover and these last 3 lasted 2 years each. The Service engineer said it was because I didn't weigh my washing and should do a wash with less than or more than the weight for the machine <sigh>.

This time, I've bought a cheap and cheerful Bush thinking that if it only lasts 2 years then I haven't lost as much money. I'm sure a washboard and tub would be less stress
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2018, 02:55 PM
Asda was busy today, picked up bits for Christmas but no chrismassy gift cards so they will have to wait. Glad I didn't put any washing out as it chucked it down while I was out.

Fetched the emergency prescription and made sure it reached home this time.
Cats all waiting my return to be fed.

Talking of washing Lizzie decided to empty her boot and then gave me a carrier bag full to the brim of dirty washing. Kids don't you just love them.

O/H in drama queen mode and stressing about his nose, he keeps having nosebleeds, told him to go to see the GP, Wednesday he was actually losing clots, will he go and see him, will he heck, then tells me its my fault, I stress him out.
He was rude to me yesterday so he got his answer. Anyone got any tips, to stop it bleeding, this is happening on an almost daily basis 2/3 times a day.

Chris I was of the same thinking as you regarding washing machines, this Beko was in the sale and I've had it now nearly 4 years and touch wood its been brilliant.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2018, 04:41 PM
Must be something in the air, Sal. Gary isn't talking to me. Been two days now. The reason - I won't help him move to Barnsley (no one to look after him there) and I won't stump up £80,000 to buy him a flat there.

He knows why he can't move, but since the fit last Friday/Saturday, logic has gone out the window again.

Don't you just love 'em when they have the moodies on?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >