View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2018, 01:49 PM
How is Max now? Healthwise is he now ok? He is such an adorable dog. You say he is just Max but he is oh so much more. He adores you and your OH and his temperament is such that he is very much a one off. He reminds me of Brenda's Tyto a very special dog.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2018, 04:00 PM
I had a nice surprise, Lizzie took me to bingo
Didn't win anything but it was nice to get out of the house and have a break

Popped in hobbycraft too, as its only a few shops down from the bingo hall, and got my niece a paint your own money box, a star, was down to £1.50 and a craft box full of paint, paper, scissors, glitter, glue etc, that was only £5 so quite chuffed I've managed to get her some some presents for a bargain price

Come back and got tea in the oven Chicken chasseur, luke's chopped the chicken up for me whilst I did the rest.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-11-2018, 04:43 PM
That was nice Sal.
Glad you have taken your medication griff.

Well what a day here. Online banking gave me a scare thought we had been hacked. Rang relevant number and it was giving me the account balances which the online banking wasn't. So decided to pop to post office on way to hairdresser to get some cash. Card declined. Guy did say the post office were having issues, so we tried again. Card declined again.
Drove over to Wisbech to the bank. Explained to them so they allowed me to use the phone to speak to someone who assured me our accounts were safe it was a technical issue and they had had lots of calls similar in nature.
When i got out tried again in the bank for some cash still no joy. By then ot was affecting paying in drawing out the counter staff could do nothing on their tills total chaos.
It then became very sporadic letting some draw cash and pay in and others not. Eventually it allowed me to draw some cash to.
Guess what hair appointment wasn't this week but next week. Will have to cancel for a day when Gorden will be about as don't want to leave Dillon on his own just 3 days into moving in.
Bank all seems to be up and running now checked when i got back and managed to pay the removal firm.
Hopefully Friday engineer for macerator will turn up and be able to fix or replace and we can move Monday with a clear head and conscience.
Tomorrow out with Beth so hopefully a stress free day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2018, 05:13 PM
Moyra thank you. Tyto was such a special companion and friend to me. There will never be another like him.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-11-2018, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
How is Max now? Healthwise is he now ok? He is such an adorable dog. You say he is just Max but he is oh so much more. He adores you and your OH and his temperament is such that he is very much a one off. He reminds me of Brenda's Tyto a very special dog.
Thank you Moyra. We think his health is fine. We have a vet visit on Friday that should, hopefully, confirm it to be so.

Yes, he is just Max the rescue dog. The pic kinda sums up how he turned out. Big gentle hairy beast. I don't know whether he is mine or I am his. We got lucky.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2