05-11-2018, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
first time ever had one here in the back garden. So a rare treat to see

Tell him not to fly North, we're in the middle of the 'season' here
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-11-2018, 10:45 PM
Moyra / Sal - I hope you can get over this 'thing' it's definately something nasty going around.

I'm still trying to shake of the viral infection / flu / cold thing as well.

Gordon Mac - Sorry to read about Gypsy, we lost Lara in June and I know exactly how you must be feeling.

Lynn - Well the 'big move' is just a week away, it's four years to the day when we moved in here and I think you moved at about the same time, I really do hope this new place will be much more welcoming than before.

Griff - You can never explain to anyone who doesn't have a dog in their lives just what it means. To them they are just a creature to be trained and treated like any other human.

We had more fireworks this evening, not in our village but in the village about 5 miles west of here. They were still audible and Casey still didn't like it, he's not too bad but rather than be outside he came in which he doesn't often do.

Greetings to all those I've not mentioned, getting sleepy here
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2018, 11:55 PM
We had fireworks yesterday and today, but it was from the pubs down the road so not the horrific bangs of them being closer. Quite a few pubs here put on a display both for bonfire night and end of season. It could have been a lot worse, but, thankfully, we live in a predominantly retirement village so none of the back garden fireworks we always had to cope with before we moved here.

Rosie doesn't like them, but isn't as terrified as my previous girl which is a true blessing
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-11-2018, 01:18 AM
Many thanks for the kind words from you all on the loss of Gypsy.
We will both have something to occupy ourselves in the near future as Danger Curls (aka Scout) is due to have her babies a week on Wednesday.
She eventually got her assignation with a health tested working Bedlington gentleman and following a visit to the vets for an ante-natal check up. she has been pronounced fit and well.
Once their eyes open I will have the Mem post some pics of the little ones on here.
Thanks again folks, bye fer now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2018, 06:42 AM
That will help a tiny bit Gordon. Looking forward to seeing the pics when they are born. Take care hugs from Me your adversary.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2