Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2018, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Moyra - Hope you feel better soon

Lynn - There's always a 'last minute' hitch, feel sorry for you, must say I would be tempted to do a quick repair to get it working and then if it fails again when the new owners are in that is just fate.

Griff - Sorry I missed your birthday

Was in the garden centre on Tuesday, picked a few items and went to the check out and just put the card in the reader when everything went black and I collapsed on the floor The staff and a couple of Barclays Bank guys who were just entering picked me up, took me to the restaurant and gave me a cup of tea, stayed until I felt OK.

Doc. gave me full check over and thinks it's a nasty virul / flu infection so I'm on anti-biotics and orders to stay indoors and rest

As mentioned above these horrible things are going around, when you are young they don't effect you but as you get older they seem to hit hard

Sal / Lacey / Bumblesnout - welcome back, nice to see you

So I will look in from time to time but maybe won't have much to say

I did manage to get Casey to the vets for a routine check up and some more medication of various sorts. She said he was looking good considering his heart condition and his age. The pain killer he is on is a very low dose so we could double it (One at night and one in th eday) not sure if that's a good idea but he is having better nights since we started him on them.
Oh my Lord were you on your own? There are lovely people in the World. Glad Casey is getting benefit from the medication.I wonder if its the build up of the medication that is helping having it in his system if you get me.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2018, 07:30 PM
Awwwww Harvey, I really hope you feel better soon, please take care of yourself...I never DOA lot but always have something to say lol. Pleased Casey is doing o.k. I had a lovely birthday, prezzies, flowers and lunch out.. brilliant
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-11-2018, 07:33 PM
Oh gosh Harvey how frightening hope you are on the mend now and glad to hear Casy is doing ok.
Chris hope Gary is doing better now.
Sal what a nightmare.

Plan for the macerator is after Gorden rang back and said the saniflo model will not fit into our space unless a row of bricks are removed he will replace the pressure switch which Gorden thinks it is if he has it on board and that will fix it for a good while and after that anything that goes wrong will not be down to us.
If he isn't carrying the switch he will he will be carrying the same make and model of macerator we already have and we will pay the money and have it replaced with a new one.
We can't leave it not operating properly even though when we moved in we didn't have a back up bathroom so were left with no bathroom. They would have at least a functioning bathroom but they have purchased a house with two bathrooms so I am sure legally we are obliged to leave it with two working bathrooms.
If it has to be replaced it will be a little less than the cost of the saniflo plus. Fingers crossed it is just the switch.
We said this house isn't letting us go without a fight.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2018, 08:45 PM
Lynn the house loves you. And if the circumstances of your move there had been different from the photo's I think you would have liked it......
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2018, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Oh no, sorry to hear this Chris, hope he’s doing ok, what meds is he on?

So much for an easy day, O/H has been a pain today, ranting for hours on end and he’s so selfish at times. And as for Luke he thinks he has a problem with his car and has been ranting about that all day long.
Then comes the argument about Christmas, and about me going to see family and friends, every year he does this, tells me I can’t use “his” car, told him I will get the train if I have to, but Lizzie will take me so that shouldn’t be an issue 😊
He finally relented and came up here. He's improved a little now and has gone to bed. I'm sure a good night's sleep will do him the world of good. His head, neck and hip are causing him grief and they will take a few days before they start easing off.

He's on Zonisamide, Keppra and a vitamin B12 supplement Sal.

I hear you about rantings. When they are feeling down, there's no logic and we are, of course, easy targets. Keep that chin up girl.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2018, 10:09 PM
Awwwww Chris, so pleased Gary has come up to you
Sal...where in the country are you, just wondering if we had anyone near you?.. you are still going to try out a job aren't you??
So many of my friends pets struggling with fireworks tonight and I have just found out they are making Steve work from 5.30 until midnight tomorrow...his dog isn't good with fireworks and there's a massive display near him twice tomorrow night...my 2 just bark a bit but i can't leave my mum on her own with them to look after molly as my dad will go out and leave her to it. They have also put him down for a full shift Monday... which as he is phased return he shouldn't be doing and of course Monday is bonfire night...so Molly will be on her own again!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3