Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2018, 08:32 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 2nd November. 2018

Good Morning folks. I trust you and your four legged friends are all well and in fine fettle.

The sun is shining and it's ok if you wrap up warm and keep safe and well.

Lynn, hope the packing is coming on ok. Kazz hope your Mum is doing ok and Chris hope Gary is also doing ok.

Griff hope you are feeling better.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-11-2018, 09:08 AM
Good morning Moyra & all to come
Hope you and Amber are both well this morning Moyra & all other 2& 4 leggers
Friday again have lost the last couple of days flown in lol Wednesday is sister visiting day & out for a couple of hours yesterday
Cold & frosty. this morning brrrr no sign of it lifting yet nothing planned as such Can someone tell me where all the washing comes from when there's just the 2of us ??? either that or we'r just mucky bu@@ers lol
A Very pleased Mr Fritz as he was gifted a new to him waterproof coat wore it the other day and he was strutting around like a turkey cock was funny to watch was as if he was sticking up 2 fingers at the other muppets lol
Hope all have a good day whatever your all up to do take care Better get butt into gear or the day will be over xxxx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Morning all

Frost overnight, but bright and sunny this morning but cold.
Tally didn't come back last night, nothing unusual for her, she chooses to stay out at night sometimes. She was back waiting at the door at 6.30 am this morning, Lizzie heard her and let her in, she's had her food and currently snuggled up on my bed fast asleep, thats what she will do for most of today the others are out and about with exception of marmite, he's a proper lazy cat

Kids all up and all gone to work, which hopefully means I can have a quiet day getting on with chores without any interruptions.
Have no plans for today, have a mountain of washing to get through though, so hoping for a dry sunny day.

I still have the headache I got up with yesterday.

Hope everyone is well, have a good day all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2018, 11:00 AM
Good morning Moyra, Norma, Sal an all who follow

Its amazing where the washing comes from

Frost this morning but now nice and sunny. Have tidied up a couple of flower beds and cut down some shrubs. Nothing else planned. Son says thank you for your sympathy. He got another lot of antibiotics yesterday and they seem to be working. Just a dull ache and managed to sleep all night so a great improvement.

Hope all tow and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2018, 12:55 PM
Afternoon all...I now look super attractive with cold sores lol...I must be run down.
Excellent news here, took Steve's car for mot expecting it to fail on the windscreen at the very least....passed!! Flew through, the screen isn't in the it that matters so we are well chuffed!
I am however frozen to the bone... you know when you get that cold you aren't going to warm up again. Got the dogs food whilst we were out...I said 2 bags for me and 1 for Molly, got in the house....3 bags of food in my shopping bag..tut
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-11-2018, 02:55 PM
Afternoon everybody so far and all those to follow.

griff glad the car went through ok and sorry to hear about the cold sores.
Glad sons tooth is easing up Sue.
Same here for washing sure the neighbours must sneak in and dump theirs in our basket.

This big doofus is 7 today officially a veteran for his breed.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3039.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	6020   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3042.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	6021  
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2018, 03:27 PM
Good afternoon all.

It was freezing here first thing, but it's warmed up nicely now. Every nice day is a bonus at this time of year.

Happy Birthday Dillon.

Rosie was 7 in September. Time just seems to fly as it doesn't seem 2 minutes since we got her and you got Dillon not long after. Our babies are all growd up
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2018, 03:34 PM
That is good news Griff. Like Brenda I seldom use my car and only keep it for taking Amber to the vet so am seriously thinking of letting her go.

Happy Birthday Dillon you lovely boy.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2018, 03:45 PM
Just read what I had put and think I should make it clear that its the car I am seriously thinking of letting go not Amber!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-11-2018, 04:00 PM
Dillon says thank you for his birthday wishes. Happy belated birthday Rosie.
We know you meant the car Moyra no way would you let Amber go.

Big day as you know we lost our Max mixed breed in 2002 age 41/2 then Ollie our lovely Berner at same age in 2011.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >