Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2018, 07:39 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 22nd July.

Good morning all. Hope you and your four legged friends are all ok.

Lynn, that seems very hopeful. Shame the owners have not decided on where they are going and how long it will take.
I hope it is all quiet tonight if you go over for a look.

Griff, how's Kato any improvement? Did you sort your skip problem?

Have a good day all, stay cool, safe and well, God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2018, 08:09 AM
Good morning all.

Lynn, perhaps a conditional offer - one based on a set time to move?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2018, 09:10 AM
Hi Moyra, Kota is o.k thanks..she is having her surgery tomorrow so an early start for me
Nothing has ended up in my skip overnight and nothing in my garden ....yet!!
Don't think I have anything left to do today
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-07-2018, 09:21 AM
Morning Moyra, Chris, griff and all to follow.

I popped over last night Moyra about 7.30 and all was deathly quiet. It will be tomorrow to see if the road is teeming with children now the schools have broken up. Good idea Chris but I got the feeling as he hasn't really thought about it he is not in a particular hurry. We have a couple of others up our sleeve after more trawling. A couple of bungalows Brandon way and one in village we have looked at before and like. So will be trying to get viewings tomorrow and Tuesday. We did say our deadline was Tuesday.
If any of the agents dare say we haven't tried I swear I will end up arrested for punching them.
Especially as I am still not feeling 100%. our sleep is disturbed due to the heat Dillon cannot settle once we close the house up even though it's really late so one or other of us ends up sleeping down stairs so the back of the house is open. Then sneak back up for maybe an hour or two in bed.
I love the warmth and sunshine but could do with it being a tad more comfortable than it is at the moment. High 70's would be nice.
We are round Paul and Beth's tonight for a bbq. Could take Dillon but I know he won't be happy with Bun and Betty he will end up running away and getting agitated with them and he has a sore back paw and was limping on a front leg yesterday which seems better today.
He will fly out of the doors down the garden when he hears stuff late at night.

Glad nothing in the skip or garden today griff.

Hope everyone ad all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2018, 09:26 AM
Griff, that's good. Hope all goes well for Kota tomorrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2018, 10:07 AM
Lynn, I know you aren't staying at your house now but maybe at the next one...what about a wrought iron gate over the back door that you could padlock and leave the door open so you get the breeze/ cooler air but are secure??
Thanks Moyra, I will await my phone call begging me to go get her as they can't cope lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2018, 10:25 AM
Good morning everyone

Best wishes to Kota for tomorrow Griff.

Good luck with getting the other viewings Lynn. This chap sounds as though he is not in a hurry so doubt he will be agreeable to an offer on the understanding he is out in say 6 weeks!

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Another hot day here. Teazle out early, picked and frozen more beans and also made some fish pies for Barry. Now making Cornish Fairings

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Good idea griff it is secure here they have to gt past Paul and Beth first and our driveway system confuses most people. Dillon if you go up before he is zonked out will alert you hey the doors are open so it's easier till he is soundo and then creep out and upstairs.
Honestly these Bernese are a force to be reckoned with at times.

Sue seems like a lot of work for a hot day. Going to look up cornish fairings.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2018, 02:41 PM
Goes off to Google Cornish fairings
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2018, 02:42 PM
Oooo they look nice Sue
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >