View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2012, 07:52 PM
I looked at the pet ownership rules for here today, it's worded in a way that it seems cat owners have the choice between keeping their cat indoors or facing a hefty fine.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
I looked at the pet ownership rules for here today, it's worded in a way that it seems cat owners have the choice between keeping their cat indoors or facing a hefty fine.
Article I read suggested there was a large stray population in one area & they want compulsory microchipping or tattooing. Anyone found to abandon their cat/s would face a hefty fine

I'm all for microchippIng, all ours are done, when they get spayed or neutered they get chipped at the same time.
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2012, 07:37 AM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Article I read suggested there was a large stray population in one area & they want compulsory microchipping or tattooing. Anyone found to abandon their cat/s would face a hefty fine

I'm all for microchippIng, all ours are done, when they get spayed or neutered they get chipped at the same time.
Dunno whether the rule here is just army rules or German rules but we've lived here nearly a year now and I've seen 2 cats in that time. Lots of people have them but they're all indoor cats. Oddly though, the army doesn't require us to register cats, only dogs.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Clearly those who havent got cats or ever had them, just dont realise they are not funny looking dogs
I am reminded of the bizarre "It's me or the dog" episode in which the woman bought a Chihuahua and thought it would be like a cat because it was the same size!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
I am reminded of the bizarre "It's me or the dog" episode in which the woman bought a Chihuahua and thought it would be like a cat because it was the same size!
haha, yeh just like that....

my chi scratches a post and jumps up into the top of the wardrobe and likes climbing, is that a breed trait? oops, it's not a chi it's a cat.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
haha, yeh just like that....

my chi scratches a post and jumps up into the top of the wardrobe and likes climbing, is that a breed trait? oops, it's not a chi it's a cat.
Yeah well-easy mistake to make!
Page 23 of 23 « First < 13 20 21 22 23