Been gardening and potting

Lovely to see the flowers coming out and the bulbs popping their heads up

The girls enjoying the sun and dirt bath

Potted up the containers with some colour

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Isn't it nice to know summer is on its way.

You have been busy bath and early night for you I reckon.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Isn't it nice to know summer is on its way.

You have been busy bath and early night for you I reckon.
Thanks Lynn, had the bath and fell asleep in the chair for 1/2 hour LOL
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2012, 11:05 PM
I can't wait for the clocks to change - longer walk for the dogs down the vale and then an hour in the garden!
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Looks lovely I'm planning on spending most of tomorrow in my garden, loads to do. Weeding, turning soil, cleaning out the aviary and the chickens, and general tidying of the garden. Oh how I love being able to spend time out there
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Aviary what have you got in the aviary Alex?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by kazer View Post
I can't wait for the clocks to change - longer walk for the dogs down the vale and then an hour in the garden!
Originally Posted by alexgirl73 View Post
Looks lovely I'm planning on spending most of tomorrow in my garden, loads to do. Weeding, turning soil, cleaning out the aviary and the chickens, and general tidying of the garden. Oh how I love being able to spend time out there
Picked up some battery rescue chucks today, one astonished me as she did a full blown attack on me after I got her out in the run (ouch) I can only imagine she has been brutally handled, as her second attack came with full screams as I popped her in the coup.....and she really bit me
Went back out and bought over £20 pounds of plants (my treat to myself) some pots and popping compost, so hopefully tomorrow is as nice as today when I will be planting out more pots
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Aviary what have you got in the aviary Alex?
I've got 3 budgies atm Karen Hoping to get a few more in the next couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Picked up some battery rescue chucks today, one astonished me as she did a full blown attack on me after I got her out in the run (ouch) I can only imagine she has been brutally handled, as her second attack came with full screams as I popped her in the coup.....and she really bit me
Went back out and bought over £20 pounds of plants (my treat to myself) some pots and popping compost, so hopefully tomorrow is as nice as today when I will be planting out more pots
awww, rescue chooks. I'd love to take a couple of those on. Are they 'oven ready' or quite well feathered? I wanted to spend tmw in the garden too, but got a Christening to go to. Did manage to get a fair bit of weeding and pruning done today though Just need some new plants and shrubs, got an awful lot of bare patches
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by alexgirl73 View Post
I've got 3 budgies atm Karen Hoping to get a few more in the next couple of weeks.

awww, rescue chooks. I'd love to take a couple of those on. Are they 'oven ready' or quite well feathered? I wanted to spend tmw in the garden too, but got a Christening to go to. Did manage to get a fair bit of weeding and pruning done today though Just need some new plants and shrubs, got an awful lot of bare patches
Half and half, their crowns are white not the usual red but thats lack of daylight, and they have alot of broken feathers, which will all grown in time fingers crossed for the good weather still tomorrow
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 09:36 PM
oh bless 'em I think the joy of seeing these poor birds experience sunlight, being able to run, hop and flap their wings, and generally be chickens, must be so satisfying
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >