View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 08:16 PM

Dogsey Vibes Needed For Little "Visa" Please!

I found a kitten yesterday whilst out with the dogs. Initially I heard a faint meowing and thought she was a stray as she was curled up under a road bridge, but when I got closer it soon became apparent she wasn't only extremely friendly, but had also been run over by (if not thrown from) a car. Her right rear leg was clearly broken and her tail stripped of all it's skin and fur.

So being the sucker I am I took responsibility for her and took her down to my vets where they gave her pain relief and kept her in over night with the plan to remove her leg and tail the next day. Unfortunately she's since had xrays which has shown a fractured pelvis on both sides. So we're basically waiting for her to pee, because if she doesn't then it's likely the nerves to her bladder/bowel have been damaged which is impossible to fix.

I know she's not a dog, but I'd be grateful for as many Dogsey vibes as possible. She's a very sweet little kitten and I've become rather attached to her!

I've named her Visa as that is who will be paying the bill if she ever does make it home!
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Awwwwww, Poor little girly

She is sooooo lucky that it was you who found her.

It sounds as if she has a long recovery ahead of her, but with you to look after her, I am sure she will pull through.

Lots and lots of dogsey (and catsey) vibes coming from our loving house to yours.

With hugs and fingers, paws and tails crossed from Me, Molly, Mindy (dogs) and Sascha and Roxy (kitties)

x
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Aww - may an angel watch over you tonight little one.
xxxx
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 08:30 PM
That is so sad, aren't you lovely, she's lucky it was you who found her. Fingers crossed she pulls through.
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Sending lots of 'vibes' for little Visa! Poor kitty!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Thanks every one. I may be lovely, but I'm soon to be a very skint sort of lovely!

Fingers crossed she'll pee, she's poo'd which the vet said was a positive sign.

It's just nice to know she's being well looked after, is warm, dry and well fed, rather than curling up in agony out in the cold to die.

I'll be ringing them in the morning to find out more news, fingers crossed!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Awww,Rips what a wonderful thing to do xx

I sincerely hope she makes it through for you,sending loads of good luck vibes to her xx
Mazza
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Oh bless her. I hope she can recover from her injuries and that you have a new companion for many years to come. Lots of vibes been sent for her x
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Huge hugs.....and loads of positive vibes.
PB&J
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Poor little mite. Everything crossed for her x
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »