Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-02-2010, 07:13 PM

Dog beer ...

Yep, just as the name says, Dog beer for dogs...saw this for sale in our local pet supermarket while out on Saturday ...CLICKY HERE...not sure I would give it to Bailey as he's already a yob and this would just make him a drunken yob ...what the helll will they think of next to make ..anyone tried it on their dogs
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Oh Lordy! I guess there must be a market for it Then again, I was surprised when people here started talking about dog gravy
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Monty just goes straight for the real stuff!!

Guests in our house are strongly advised not to put their drinks on the floor unless they want them with an extra side of boxer drool!!

He once drank about a third of a pint of Guinness that Rich put down on the floor next to his gaming chair. Monty seized the opportunity when Rich went to the loo and had a sneaky drink from the glass! Probably a bit too much info but his poo's were jet black the next day!!
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2010, 09:36 PM
hehe ours got some of this for Christmas They LOVED it!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2010, 09:40 PM
China is a nightmare with alcohol!

She is constantly trying to sneak a lick out of glasses of wine, baileys and goes mental for beer!

One christmas i had made mulled wine, now ordinarily you can put a juicy steak on the floor, tell her to leave and she will!

Anyway, i put the mug of mulled wine on the floor and nipped upstairs...

i came down to a mug of mulled wine with a staffy face firmly planted inside and half of it missing!

Needless to say she slept very well and glasses/cup were never left on the floor again!