View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2018, 08:53 AM
Tyto actually had a play over our local green this morning. So there can't be much wrong. He also met his fav black dog and had a little canoodle with her.
Have a good day all. Hope you are ok Kazz and griff tomorrow be good.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2018, 09:36 AM
Kazz, we are going here
https://www.thefestival-coventry.co.uk
My local, got a lovely beer garden, good food and a decent pint...but I will be on pop today
Brenda, how lovely Tyto has had a play and seen his face dog. I will be being naughty tomorrow..no chemo, I have to take Kota to the vets so it's just not possible to do it
Lynn, good luck with the house hunting and I hope the bungalow is lovely and the seller will take an offer
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2018, 09:52 AM
Thnks griff getting a bit cheesed off now.
Said to Gorden I can see us paying the £400 pull out fee at this rate.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2018, 09:55 AM
Good morning everyone

Good Tyto had a play and met a friend Brenda, just take it one day at a time and as long as he is enjoying life all to the good.

Good luck at the vet tomorrow Griff and enjoy your lunch out.

Happy house hunting Lynn and hope you like the bungalow and she sees sense with a good offer. There was a bungalow round here that went on the market about £100,000 more than similar ones, had a nice garden, but the inside was the same and only two bedrooms. Needless to say it didn't sell just being too greedy after all there is a ceiling everywhere and some agents just don't seem to have a clue with regards to advice for their clients and give them false hope.

As mentioned Joel will come in handy for ceiling painting and you could always hire him out

Good morning Kazz and Moyra have a good day.

Dull here and quite a bit cooler and no sun. Barry had hair cut and I have been to the library. Barry said lets go by car but we ended up having to park a long way from the barbers would have been just as far for him to walk from home Council been busy with the yellow paint and now you can only park one side of the road for quite a distance.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Thanks Sue, Just find it a bit sad that he doesn't really play with his toys any more. Just read that more of the taiwan boys have been rescued. Also a piece of news about someone bringing in a mini sub incase it is needed. Amazing how many people are helping. Good Luck Lynn. Griff good luck tomorrow. I am off also to the vets tomorrow but only to pick up a prescription that I can use online. Save a few pennies.bg!! Sue I always walk to my library as it is a nightmare parking. Wondered why the weather changed. Barry having a haircut. Maybe if I wash the car it will rain. ? Griff that looks like my kind of pub. Good garden for Tyto to sit.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Losos forgive me asking but did you find out what your dear Lara died from?

Almost certainly lung cancer, a year ago she had an x-ray which showed one lung badly infected with something. Vet said it was possible it was a tiny seed or similar had got into the lung and prescribed A/B's that appeared to fix the problem (No more coughing, being sick) until two weeks ago when symptons returned, vet again prescribed A/B's but it was too late
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-07-2018, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thanks for the good wishes re: house hutin brenda think we might need them.

Lynn, have you thought about renting one of those 'holiday cabin' type things for say 3 months Summer months next to a lake or river would be nice and you could continue house searching with less pressure.

Just a thought, you would need to put some stuff in storage but maybe your son could take some of it.

I nearly bought one of these about 5 years ago, it was some where in your area, sorry have forgotten the exact location.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-07-2018, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I have found they get wise to it so I just shove the tablets in now.

I am picturing you with one hand forcing mouth open and the other placing tablet on back of tongue, it does show how much they trust you, I don't think any dog would allow that from a stranger

Casey had his first visit to the new vet today. Minor adjustment to the medication and blood tests every 3 months 'cos that Lanoxin stuff can be fatal in too high a dose His heart will gradually get worse, with DCM there is no way to make the chamber that is 'stretched' go back to correct size
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2018, 11:06 AM
Trouble is renting reduces the budget. Marks house not big enough to store stuff he does have a garage but not a big garage.
There were loads of properties about prior to selling now they have either been offered on or the prices have hiked to being out of control it would seem.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2018, 12:10 PM
Brenda, there was a dog in the beer garden today..they are really good...as long as your dog is well behaved they are well..will bring you a bowl of water as well
Harvey...I am pleased that Lara didn't suffer and your image is correct... that's exactly what it looks like lol.
Lynn, just sell all your gear and buy a massive campervan lol
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >