Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2008, 12:03 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
What I will say is, I am genuinely concerned for the welfare of those puppies (not your adult dogs as I have already stated)
1. Are you saying that Human life is less important than canine ? (That is how you are coming accross)

2. Why are the puppies any more important than the adult dogs ?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2008, 07:27 AM
Morning Becky,
Any sunshine on the horizon for you yet, honey?

*hugs*
x0x
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2008, 07:45 AM
i wonder if anyone at your work could put you up in a spare room till you get sorted?
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2008, 08:13 AM
No Luck yet but have another day off tomorrow (I think and hope lol!) so will do some more leg work then. If I had a budget of £2k a month then it wouldn't be a problem
I'm sure things will all pan out right in the end. Thanks guys you're a great bunch!
Becky
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Becky, I really hope you find something soon as you must be geting worried.

I have to say though folks, Rips has a point...rearing a litter of pups in a tent, in late winter/early spring is going to be difficult to say the least. I think she has a valid point. Interms of who is more important Becky as a human being or the dogs, then it's Becky of course, BUT Becky is a human and therefore able to look after herself, the pups are a result of a deliberate mating and are unable to look after themselves.

Becky I'm not having a dig, I just think Rips is getting some hassle for making a valid point. I really hope you sort your situation out soon, if there's anything I can do just yell.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2008, 05:32 PM
No, Rips point was that as I rent I should a) not have a lot of dogs and b) not breed because you don't know what might happen. I pointed out that nothing in life is guaranteed and do you put everything on hold 'just in case' or do you live your life?
Now if I had mated Ellie knowing that my Landlord was going to give me notice then yes that would be totally irresponsible and I wouldn't have done it, nor would I have bred had I been already living in a tent or was 'mobile' but the fact is as far as I was concerned there was nothing to be worried about. I think you'll find the replies were based on that fact.
Becky
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2008, 07:35 PM
I really hope you find somewhere Becky, Im really baffled by some of the posts on this thread, but Im not going to comment too much as it went very off topic many posts ago in my opinion....

I think you are such a knowledgable breeder and owner, you always appear to put your dogs (and pups) welfare before your own, I well and truly admire you for being so brave, you have given me so much valuable advice since I joined dogsey, and you have so many fellow dogsey members in full support of you Becky....
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2008, 09:13 PM
I hoe you get some luck tomorrow you deserve it. I will keep everything crossed for you, even my eyes.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2008, 11:41 AM
Like I said, I'll leave it there, don't want to get into an argument, just concerned that's all. I'm sure you can understand that?!

Night all, got to be up early for work to make those hard earned pennies ya know!

WTF IS THAT ABOUT? THE ABOVE QUOTE IS CATTY AND NASTY SORRY, I WOULD HAVE RIPPED THE FACE OFF SOMEONE FOR THIS

Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Just to make things clear, my post was defending a poster who I felt was getting unduly criticised, like I would for anyone. I will also say again as many who know her will not its not in her nature to score points or take the moral highground.

surely people can put there own point over,

If I felt what you were doing was wrong I would have come out and said that, as you know I am not one to beat around the bush.

I am sure there is places online to watch neighbours.
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Perhaps then you should have left the defending to the poster who was being critisised Stormey, as this thread is to support Becky not interrogate or make unneccessary assumptions !
DITO
I'm not going to go into replying to each individaul part of your post as you've not quoted mt post correctly, making it very difficult for me to respond appropriately.

What I will say is, I am genuinely concerned for the welfare of those puppies (not your adult dogs as I have already stated) and I do think you haven't been entirely responsible in doing what you have. By all means people have dogs in your situation, but to have so many dogs and breed is not good IMO, as I have stated previously also. Having 1 puppy in a tent would be managable, but a whole litter - that could be disastrous IMO. To say you believe I am taking the moral high ground, would surely insinuate that you've already taken the immoral low ground? I'm hoping that's not what you meant though?

I'm now aware of some facts, previously unknown to me before posting in this thread, which has only served to reinforce my concerns, so I certainly feel justified in responding in the way I have. I am however polite and adult enough to keep these concerns to myself.

It's ok that you feel I appear even less geniune than before, you're entitled to your opinion after all. That entire last paragraph was lifted from a post you made not so long ago. I just wanted to try and remind you of what you have said to others in the past and hope that you will learn from your own advice.

With all due respect Suze, it is my opinion and I live in a free country which allows me to express it.

I've voiced my concerns appropriately and politely on this thread, something you have already failed to do - having posted only a handful of times and already using abbreviated swear words.

This, I believe, says more about you than me.

I'll leave it there now, I've said all I needed to say and have flagged up my concerns. I'd just like to thank all of those posters who have managed to remain polite and respectful during this thread and hope that Becky finds a solution to this predicament.

Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
I hoe you get some luck tomorrow you deserve it. I will keep everything crossed for you, even my eyes.
WELL SAID

Some of the posts on this thread have sickend me, ffs, kick a girl when she is down why dont you, as mentioned before, no one knows what lies ahead, the superior attitude of some is disgusting, hope your as snug as you all think,

becky hun, hugs its a horrid sinario for you yet again, one I could also find myself in if things dont work out with dougie, so why not everyone who wants a pop at becky move on to having a pop at me xxx dare ya,
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2008, 11:44 AM
VERY well said Shona, i thought that remark was sacarstic and extremely inappropriate....
Closed Thread
Page 16 of 17 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 >