register for free

Dog News

Ugly mutts need love too!

Meet The Undateables of the animal world - who have all found happiness thanks to one kind-hearted dog-lover.
These adorable pups were taken in by rescue worker Jennifer Clayton, from Salt Lake City, Utah, after they were abandoned because of their special needs.
The 38-year-old is currently proud 'mum' to four dogs she has adopted as her own, as well as two foster dogs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3QHeKaTmI

Your comments and views:
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2015, 11:37 AM
I hate the word "ugly"!! and I certainly can't see how it could be used to describe any if these dogs tbh.Pics of Ruby just made me smile,I think she looks adorable.Comments like "freak of nature"??.... now that is ugly!!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2015, 01:43 PM
I love the word ugly. It's superficial, however. Ugly dogs of course need love, too. Not everyone or every mutt can be show grade statuesque. Ugly, weird, fat, skinny, etc. dogs (and people) are the same as good looking dogs (and people), and deserve the same treatment.
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-01-2015, 06:48 PM
I wouldn't use "ugly", unique or special but not ugly, actually rather sweet. If anybody has read "Oogy" same idea...There was a TV show the other night on someone with a sloth for a pet. Those things are a bit unsettling in appearance...but after you watched it in action for awhile you could definitely see the cute.

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top