Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2010, 08:34 AM

3 year old dog starting to mess in house

Zeita is 3 this weekend and for the past couple of months has been using the house as a toilet.

She never messes downstairs (where I have laminate and would be easy to clean) she usually goes on the landing or in the boys rooms . Never mine (where she sleeps with me)

I used to let her have run of the house when I went out and was coming home to some present of one kind or another. So I started leaving her in the kitchen.....and no mess.

The other night I was downstairs and she went up to bed, I went up to bed to find a wee on my boys carpet....she never even asked to go out.

This morning she was let out at 5.15 and again at 7.30asm. At 8.15 I was in the bathroom she was upstairs and she wee'd and poo'd in The other boys room

She has not got the runs or anything like that, so what is going on?

I think it started when we came back from our hols or at least became more of a problem.

When I find it I clean it up and mop and spray the area, I also clean with washing powder. Its just frustrating she does it when I am in the house too

any ideas?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Most odd. My first reaction would be a vet check, Mel.

x0x
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2010, 03:21 PM
thanks Vicki, I think its more training as she has refused to go out all day (as its raining) and done another on my landing the little madam!!. I have just invested in a second gate so she will be unable to go upstairs unsupervised.