Female 

01-06-2010, 06:15 AM
absolutely fabulous pics xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2010, 06:55 AM
That looks like a cracking day out - great photos

Well done to both girls for their places in the show.

Best photo (and caption) is the first one of Tilly though
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2010, 06:55 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless Fab pictures Looks like you all had a great time......I love the one of Tilly calling for Lily Too cute

Well Done to both girls for getting the rossettes Thanks for sharing x
Thank you. It was so sweet, she just sat there waiting. Im sure she would have knocked if she could!

Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
brilliant pics! it looks like a fun day out!
Thank you.

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Fab photos - looks like you had a really fab time
Thank you.

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
absolutely fabulous pics xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2010, 07:09 AM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Aww, brilliant pics of the terrible terrier twosome! Loved them!

Poor Lily, Claire, making her look like a thug in a hoodie!
Oh Nicola there was much hilarity at just how 'chavvy' we could make Lily look in her hoodie!! She almost had her name changed to Chardonnay at one point!

It was such a brilliant day and although Lily faced rejection time and time again, she showed courage and a determination to take home just one rosette! Actually she couldn't give a monkeys but I wanted my Bat Eared Mini Shepherd to get a prize! Pushy mum? Hell yeah!!

There were so many gorgeous dogs there and Gerri and I could happily have dognapped loads of them!! A beautiful English Bull Terrier made us smile and we saw a most unusual coloured Staff. Infact we described him as the colour of fag ash!! But he was a stunning looking dog.

Here's Lily, complete with hoodie and rosette being held by my daughter who managed to completely hide her face!

tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2010, 07:16 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
That looks like a cracking day out - great photos

Well done to both girls for their places in the show.

Best photo (and caption) is the first one of Tilly though
Thank you. It was just one of those ''kodak moments!''

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Oh Nicola there was much hilarity at just how 'chavvy' we could make Lily look in her hoodie!! She almost had her name changed to Chardonnay at one point!

It was such a brilliant day and although Lily faced rejection time and time again, she showed courage and a determination to take home just one rosette! Actually she couldn't give a monkeys but I wanted my Bat Eared Mini Shepherd to get a prize! Pushy mum? Hell yeah!!

There were so many gorgeous dogs there and Gerri and I could happily have dognapped loads of them!! A beautiful English Bull Terrier made us smile and we saw a most unusual coloured Staff. Infact we described him as the colour of fag ash!! But he was a stunning looking dog.

Here's Lily, complete with hoodie and rosette being held by my daughter who managed to completely hide her face!

Loving little chav dog. She just takes the whole thing in her stride. It was a great day though. We really are pushy mothers. Next step, threatening or paying off the judge. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2010, 07:32 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Loving little chav dog. She just takes the whole thing in her stride. It was a great day though. We really are pushy mothers. Next step, threatening or paying off the judge. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!
That's the beauty of it. They just love the hustle and bustle but get to chill when they need too. But I agree, maybe some bribery and corruption can be used to ensure a first for Lily next time and a Best in Show for Tilly!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2010, 07:38 AM
That's the beauty of it. They just love the hustle and bustle but get to chill when they need too. But I agree, maybe some bribery and corruption can be used to ensure a first for Lily next time and a Best in Show for Tilly!
They seem to enjoy it. They get to wrestle and scrap then do a bit of work then go back to wrestling. And Lily does enjoy the chance to practice her mine sweeping skills!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2010, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
They seem to enjoy it. They get to wrestle and scrap then do a bit of work then go back to wrestling. And Lily does enjoy the chance to practice her mine sweeping skills!
That was funny when their wrestling got a bit noisy by the ringside! Loads of people looked over thinking there was a fight only to see Lily licking manically at Tilly's face! It's over before it's begun with these 2! Yep, maybe she should join the army with those skills!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2010, 07:48 AM
That was funny when their wrestling got a bit noisy by the ringside! Loads of people looked over thinking there was a fight only to see Lily licking manically at Tilly's face! It's over before it's begun with these 2! Yep, maybe she should join the army with those skills!
They are a funny pair. Its wrestle, scrap, grumble, kiss, wrestle! Like 2 naught children!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Great pictures looks like you had a wonderful day

A friend of mine went for the agility with her two dogs, she got a 1st a 2nd and 3 clears with her Lurcher and a 5th and 2 clears with her Welsh Springer Spaniel
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >