Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2022, 06:42 AM

Wet n' windy Wednesday 5th October 2022

Morning all. Yep quite windy here, rain started when I put the bin out for tomorrow. Grey sky so in for lots of wet stuff. Hope you all have a good day. Hope Daves op has gone well Chris. Volvo's are great Lynn. My brother loved them and then Beemers. I loved my Nova when I had it from new and then later a Peugeot. Now sadly none at all. Just feet for walking.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-10-2022, 08:37 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Very windy here too but no rain (yet). Freya is having a sleep on the sofa and when she wakes will get her ready to go out.

Chris hope Dave's op has/goes well Chris. Also hope Rosie is feeling better and Gary is behaving nicely towards you.
Sue have a good day and you too Kazz.
griff hope your feeling ok today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2022, 09:13 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Hope you enjoy your trip out with Freya. Well done on the Volvo. We had two and I loved them

Hope Dave's op goes well and that you are now back in Gary's good books.

Weather doesn't know what to do one minute shine then a bit of drizzle. School run done,Teazle walked and a stew in the slow cooker which will be ready for lunch. Just the ironing to do now so a quick coffee before that.

Hope all are well. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2022, 04:08 PM
Evening all,
Chris, hoping Dave's cataract op has gone well and you are both safely at home now.
I must say I think you both Sue and Lynn are smashing nans ( do remind me of my nan Mary, she was always looking after us and doing things with us)
I am o.k thanks Lynn, very very tired and mum got called into the hospital by her chest consultant....things aren't great there and they were supposed to call her and advise what her blood work shows and if to start treatment, go into the hospital or what, the department closes at 4 and we have heard nothing, if she keeps getting worse I am going to call an ambulance
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-10-2022, 06:04 PM
Evening, less stressful drive home tonight thank goodness.
Chrysler goes in to be looked at tomorrow hopefully a quick and cheapish fix.
Came to a bird table down, bird feeding station down and the holly tree across the pond.
Must have been a tornado in March while we were out, it was windy today and in Huntingdon too but didn't expect to come home to some bits down.
Freya loves going out and she sat and ate peanut butter sandwiches nicely, then her yogurt and gingerbread man.
Plus she has drunk a lot of her water today most when out she is usually a nightmare to get to drink water.
Lauren has started adding a small drop of apple juice with it.
She really is a delight to take out and gets complimented by how lovely she is.

Thanks griff.
Hope mums appointment goes well and positive. Also that dad is feeling better now he is on the radar for help.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2022, 10:32 PM
Hi all

Well the op went well after a rocky start. His diabetes levels were at 17.2 and they can't operate if above 15. Lots of water down him and they finally got it down then he queue jumped to get the op done in case it went back up.

He's virtually blind today which has been interesting to say the least. Hopefully, when the patch comes off tomorrow the operated eye will have sight

I had a 6 hour wait in the car for him so decided to try their cafe and had the best breakfast with a cup of coffee all for £5.50

Hope mum soon gets the treatment she obviously needs Kelly x