View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2019, 02:20 PM
Chris, I hope they are right and can help Gary, that would be brilliant.

Kazz, did I seem depressed or down this morning, Lol. No more than usual.
Steve is still driving me round the twist. Enjoy the rest of your day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2019, 04:14 PM
Barry I think your garden looks lovely as it is. Sue I have put the lobelias in the greenhouse. I am pleased I took your advice because since I put them in there it has been torrential rain virtually all day. Now then, would any of you pay £850 for a deaf puppy? Off to watch Robins Nest. Always a laugh. Need them these days. Few and far between. bg!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2019, 04:36 PM
Evening everyone.

Started off nice got almost all the washing dry.

We have concocted the letter today re: the garden gate fiasco. I am not expecting him to receive this well we will probably send it off Monday or Tuesday.
Thankfully Gorden is around till beginning of November now and we have wanted a light out the front and down the side behind the tall gate for a while so the weekend that is what we are shopping for with motion sensors.
I think if I ask Gorden to go in the loft and find rat cam and set it back up in one of the front bedrooms he may think I am going a little ott.

Barry and Sue garden looking lovely despite the Autumn debris which cannot be helped and all this wet weather really doesn't help.

griff hope you are feeling a little better also you Harvey and Kazz hope the lurgy has moved on.

brenda no I wouldn't pay that for a deaf puppy pedigree or not.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2019, 04:36 PM
Brenda a lady on the corner of my adopted a deaf Dalmatian who was on his 5th home at the tender age of 4 1/2 months. He was about to be either PTS or taken to the dogs home according to the owners post on freecycle.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2019, 06:08 PM
Hope you can get Gary sorted with his new accommodation...I am sure that would make things easier for you all
Errrrrrrrr...I didn't think breeders could sell deaf puppies as it's a genetic defect... would I take a deaf puppy on if it was in need of a home?? Yes!! I tend to use hand signals with mine anyway and have seen 2 deaf dogs trained at my class
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2019, 06:47 PM
I doubt it will happen. If it did it would be a tremendous weight lifted off as the place has carers available 24 hours a day so there for any emergency.

Our big worry is that we are both getting older, both have problems that are degenerative and Gary will eventually be left alone with no one to care for him unless he is in such a place.

Of course, he may not settle (but we hope and pray that if he ever does get in that he does), but we would keep the flat on that he has now for 12 months or so until we were sure.

Whatever happens it's scary, but we have to be realists and look long term
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2019, 07:16 PM
Chris I really hope it happens for you all.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2