Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2019, 06:49 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 14th October, 2019

Good morning folks. I trust that you and yours are all fit and well and Harvey and Griff you are feeling much better. Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God Bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2019, 07:34 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Yet again it is wet Managed to get out whilst it had stopped with only the odd spot but just got in and the heavens opened. So it looks like another day of hibernation to say I am fed up is an understatement

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2019, 07:56 AM
You and me both Sue. I also managed a quick walk but now on here doing the racing and then off to hoover oh joy!! Have a good day and also anyone else coming on. Hi Moyra hope you are keeping warm.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2019, 09:13 AM
Good morning all

Weather a bit hit and miss here but all holiday washing done and put away Bedding on the line at the moment so hopefully fingers crossed weather will hold.

The holiday was brilliant and thoroughly enjoyed it. Would happily return to Palma Nova, Gert fine back into the swing shows how much more confident she has got over the last 18 months here no stress at all. Yeah.

Lynn did you get your order/schedule of works in writing how could he get a 6ft gate instead of 7ft? I myself would not accept it but see the predicament you were in. What do his other "reviews" say maybe something has gone a bit wrong with his work balance?

Losos hope you are getting along well. Also your wife is now fully recovered from her op.

Sue I have got a hydrangea to plant as well planning on doing it one day this week in the far corner behind my red acer hoping it contrasts well. Hibernating is a possibility. LOL

Chris How is everything going; Is your lad still happy with his super watch? I suspect after this holiday everything will go quiet there.

Brenda Racing? who are you racing? intriguing.

Moyra Stay warm and how is everything going your end?

Griff How is everything your end and how is Steve going regard the work front still looking or made a change?

To everyone have a good day catch you later.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2019, 09:30 AM
Hi Kazz, The racing is horses. I just pick who I think the winner will be in each race. Hubby does it to and then we see who has got the most placings. So far I am beating him. Been for a mooch down to the shops in the village and it was dry so far. But very wet underfoot. Ah well must away and finish the hoovering. Never ending. tt
I will look forward to your answers to your questions above as that saves me asking bg!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-10-2019, 09:41 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, brenda, Kazz and all to follow.
Another wet one here to washing piling up.

No Kazz we didn't. I do conversations between us on my phone though about when he would be turning up Gorden does also. He ordered the gates for us and they were dropped off a day or two before we decided due to his bad time keeping and keeping in touch Gorden would do it himself. He did put the posts in.
Gorden has messaged him saying he can drop the gate wheel, latch post and crete that's outstanding and feather dege off today or he he can go collect them tonight.
So far as usual no communication. The reviews for his kitchen fitting are good. Also other gates he has made and installed. He didn't make ours as mentioned.
He either should of never of taken the job or been honest and said it would take him a while. Neither of which he has done.
We guess we are going to end up losing the money given for the items and we will have to buy them again. We obviously didn't pay him for the fitting the gates so that more or less pays for us having to buy a second time.

Hope everyone is well and and all four legged friends are to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2019, 09:42 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Hi Kazz, The racing is horses. I just pick who I think the winner will be in each race. Hubby does it to and then we see who has got the most placings. So far I am beating him. Been for a mooch down to the shops in the village and it was dry so far. But very wet underfoot. Ah well must away and finish the hoovering. Never ending. tt
I will look forward to your answers to your questions above as that saves me asking bg!!
Ahh I see. My Mom and Dad used to do that, my Mom picked names of horses or the jockeys; my Dad picked form yet my Mom was mostly was in the lead. They also did the same for darts and snooker.

Just off out again with Gert and expect it to be wet underfoot still too.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2019, 09:52 AM
I diligently wrote all the horses down only to find one race meet is off probably due to soggy ground. I did laugh over one horses name Squelch.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2019, 10:48 AM
Morning all
I feel o.k today thanks Moyra, a bit tired but that's due to waking early (4am)
Kazz, Steve started anti depressants whilst you were away, he is suffering terribly from tiredness and I made him take a week self certificate, he went to see his boss on Friday who agreed he could do 2 days training this week and work 3 Days a week for a month... means a lot less money but hopefully it will give him chance to get over the side effects of the medication..I am very proud of him trying to get himself better
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2019, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
I feel o.k today thanks Moyra, a bit tired but that's due to waking early (4am)
Kazz, Steve started anti depressants whilst you were away, he is suffering terribly from tiredness and I made him take a week self certificate, he went to see his boss on Friday who agreed he could do 2 days training this week and work 3 Days a week for a month... means a lot less money but hopefully it will give him chance to get over the side effects of the medication..I am very proud of him trying to get himself better
That's excellent news that he is persevering once they get into his system I hope they help. Short term loss for long term gain.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >