Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 11:48 AM
Thank you Bugzy

I have a feeling that I am on ''you've been framed'' I have been making a stew for tonight, Bruce has taken to barking (like somone is at the door) but nothing is there, however when I get back to the kitchen the peelings seem to be disappearing.................I wonder what little Miss could be doing that

If I find these two are in co-hoots.....
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 11:50 AM
One thing solved, Tess finds another means of interest. She sounds like she is going to be very smart
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
One thing solved, Tess finds another means of interest. She sounds like she is going to be very smart
so right. Although I do think footballs and people playing it will need some work, as the kids next door are playing as we speak......... and it took me an age to get her to listen to me...recall went and gone
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
I must be getting old - it wears me out just reading about her!!!

I am with you on this one......
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 07:17 PM
I've decided that a crisis afternoon and Tornado Tess is a bad combination
We had the blokes in blue out today all looking for our Foster son...who in his wisedom decided that after swimming he'd go missing...well in his words....out to play That would be 7 hours play folks
Now for a puppy new comers in the house can only mean one thing.....they have all come to see her...... Plus my stepson turned up with the grandchildren (twins)

So what part of don't let Tess out of the kitchen is hard to understand, she went OTT and I mean OTT....yayyyyyyhayyyyyy party OTT pheeeeeeeew!!!!!

So happy that Policemen want to fuss her, but why open the front door, I am not much good with rugby tackles......that much I know NOW....twisted my ankle and bruised my elbow in the doorway and still missed her.........why they couldn't wait till I'd got her safely back in the kitchen god knows

OK take it back about the word NO.....because as she ran out I shouted NOOOOOOOOOOOOO and she stopped and came back in.

Ok foster son found, policemen gone and one Tornado Tess is running around with a lemonade bottle in her gob.......we're off tomorrow to buy another babygate for the kitchen doorway
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Blimey i'm so glad your foster son was found safe and well, I think i'd have had a nervous breakdown if either of my girls was missing for 7 hours and they are 15 and nearly 17...

Silly policeman opening the door for Tess though, Good job you've been working on that Nooooo, and she came back in
loupoppins
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Blimey...poor you. Gosh,7 hours is a Loooong time....and yes I'm guessing Tornado Tess is NOT what you need in a crisis at the moment. Great that she seems to be learning Noooooo though
Glad everything worked out OK in the end....am hoping there is at least some sofa chilling going on now
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Blimey i'm so glad your foster son was found safe and well, I think i'd have had a nervous breakdown if either of my girls was missing for 7 hours and they are 15 and nearly 17...

Silly policeman opening the door for Tess though, Good job you've been working on that Nooooo, and she came back in
Nerous breakdown had, and the evening has been chilled LOL
Originally Posted by loupoppins View Post
Blimey...poor you. Gosh,7 hours is a Loooong time....and yes I'm guessing Tornado Tess is NOT what you need in a crisis at the moment. Great that she seems to be learning Noooooo though
Glad everything worked out OK in the end....am hoping there is at least some sofa chilling going on now
Had some chiling time and hubby bought me some sweets to munch on Tess luckily is fine and fast asleep now
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 04:47 AM
Again Steph I am so sorry but
Not good about FS though but glad he got home safely
You describe the events so well I end up with a great vision in my head, and makes me laugh so much.
I hope you are keeping you sense of humour as that is going to be your saving grace by the sounds of it and this thread/diary will be funny to look back on when Tornado Tess is mature and well trained
Hope you are getting some well earned and TT sleeping soundly
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 09:08 AM
Morning 5..........

Thank you Emma, sense of humour is a real factor with this puppy, someone without one just wouldn't do.

Now for all you doggy behaviourists here a new one for you, Brucie babe had decided he luuuuuuuuves her that much he will do rudies and worst she loooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vveeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss it
well the morning has seen afew rudies but the next thing will baffle you....each time he does it she runs out gets a piece of POO and runs back and tries to get him to take it and pushes it to his mouth (like spoon feeding) Bruce's face is a picture
Don't suppose Bruce ever thought he'd pick up with such a piece of dirty work as this girl
Mommies been telling him to dump her.....but he won't

We think a guy owned this puppy at one time, her football skills are fab.....makes David Beckham look weak and we have found by trial and error that a footie whistle brings her to your side straight away, so that will be round our neck on walks.
Also Pat thinks she has been taught hand signals, because if he points at her then points to his side she comes and sits, if then he opens his hand full she lies down.......no words needed
Yayyyyhayyyyy The Man is training bless him.

She really is becoming his, she goes manic when he gets up or comes in, this morning so manic she slide under the dining table with a huge clatter........ laminated flooring and her....just don't mix
Page 7 of 21 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »