Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2019, 06:33 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 16th September, 2019

Good morning everyone, trust you and your four legged friends are all well and ok. Overcast this morning not sure what it is going to turn out like. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2019, 07:19 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Overcast but warm here. Dentist in an hour for a check up and later have to take son for a job interview. He found out last night that his driving licence expired at the end of August so has to send it by post with a new photo so that also has to be done today.

Hope all are well and that you Harvey are still feeling good

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2019, 07:44 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Wasn't around yesterday had a late night/morning home Saturday/Sunday Paul and Beth went out so I sar in with the children. they sit upstairs doing their own thing so it was mainly playing ball with Betty the black lab on the drive and lots of attention for Bunn the choc lab.
Watched a film and did their washing up they hadn't had time to do.
Got home around 12.30 then couldn't sleep.
Yesterday we met Michael and Margaret in the afternoon and bought the coffee and cake for a birthday treat for Michael who was 78 on Wednesday.

Moyra very sorry to hear about your friend, do hope her sons understand and include her partner.
Harvey best way of telling if you think Bruno might be slimmer it's hard with the heavy coated dogs is to run your hand along the rib cage you need to feel them but not excessively. These heavy breeds need a bit of substance around their ribs. We also know as Dillon wears a harness and it shows he is losing weight when the harness slips.
Hope you are still feeling good today.
brenda how is Oh today ? I saw he needed A&E again the other day.
Sue good luck at the dentist and hope son gets his licence sorted.
griff hope things are quiet on the western front.
Kazz certainly sounds like you live in a nice community. What about having the house valued just for interest.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2019, 08:04 AM
Morning all.

"Raining pouring the old man is snoring" not heard some children signing that on the way to school this morning not heard it in years. Mind you also saw some girls skipping the other week too in the water park. Maybe old games coming back., or a visit to the black country museum has happened LOL

Moyra
Have a good day hope your friends partner gets it sorted when the rawness wears off although sometimes these things have been brewing for a while and we never know being outsiders.

Sue Hope the driving licence returns as quickly as mine did posted on a Tuesday back by the Friday. Is your son returning to the UK? wishing him the best of luck in the interview.

Lynn Happy birthday to your brother hope he has a happy day how is he doing driving now? How are Paul and Beth getting on with the new neighbours who brought yours? sometimes I have to remind myself they are not your family the way you speak so fondly of them.

Brenda Hope hubby is feeling a bit better again.

Chris Are you quiet on the seafront now with holidays over?

Griff Have a good day anything planned this week?

Losos Hope you are doing well and sounds like you made the right choice for Suffolk you seem happy there, and lots of nice walks.

Right that's me done for a bit everyone catch you later play nicely and anyone I have missed its not intentional my mind is making a holiday sorting list so off I go to follow it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2019, 08:18 AM
Morning Kazz. Been pouring here to today.
Brother was 78 Wednesday gone. His driving is doing well thank you for asking, it has to be Margaret is a bit of a creaking door and has now had a knee op so plenty of physio and follow up care appointments plus like the rest of us he is a stubborn old goat and doesn't give up easily.
Paul and Beth rub along ok with Holly and Dale although surprisingly they are not as social, with them as I had and hoped they would be, Dale is better Holly ignores them and moves off, but funnily they have invited Paul and Beth to their wedding in June next year.
Paul and Beth do almost feel like family there were plenty of tears and laughter with them over 5 years and they supported me so well when Gill died, and I had always known and still know if I ever needed help or a shoulder they would be there like a shot if able.

Forgot to to say the suncatcher came Thursday while Elaine was here so I now have Max and Ollie hanging above the patio door catching the sun when it shines. Now just to find a nice tub with a shrub for them and put the rest of them in there and some of them over the park which they would of loved.

Enjoy your mind holiday off.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-09-2019, 08:20 AM
I too have a dentist appointment this afternoon so it is all go in the household today.
l
Waiting to see if I get my new driving licence as well or have to go again for a DVLA eye test at Spec Savers. Always a worry it see if I pass or not
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2019, 08:21 AM
Good luck Barry that it all goes well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2019, 08:41 AM
Morning all
Harvey... hoping today is o.k and you don't feel too poorly later
Hoping dentist trips go well
Kazz, make sure you remember to pack underwear...my mum went to Cyprus and left her underwear at home lol
Lynn, how lovely to have such a nice reminder of your dogs
I am sure the neighbours will be up to something but mum and dad just want to go to court and get it over with....my family have no case to answer so we aren't at all worried. Funnily enough, after they had my dad's car damaged, they whacked CCTV up and basically don't come here, so I assume that they will no doubt be trying to say we are stopping them from continuing with their works.... which is utter nonsense and has never happened
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2019, 09:28 AM
Morning all. Thanks for asking about hubby. Trundling along. Not saying to much. bg!! I have been planting bulbs. No idea what they are as three bags of assorted from last year. So I have done about one and a half bags so far. Will do the rest tomorrow. Time consuming which I don't mind but oh does it make the back and neck ache. So having a rest from it now. Have a good rest of the day peeps. bg!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-09-2019, 10:47 AM
Hi evereyone

Lynn - Thanks for the tip on checking Brunos rib cage, I'll try it today.

Sue / Barry - Hope the dentist is not too tough

Have a few things to do now, will pop back tonight, feeling OK now but have to finish the steroids tonight so tomorrow may be 'down'

Have a good day everyone
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >