Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2006, 08:38 PM
Max is a kisser

He tends to lick chins as opposed to mouths though...

He is also a groomer... if you are laying down, he will come and nibble-groom your hair and ears and hands etc

He likes licking OH's legs and feet *yeuch!*

His "trick" at the last session of puppy-training was to "kiss" on command... sadly we were beaten by a CKCS who jumped through a hoop!

Shelley
x
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Yes its nasty and dirty and I don't care
I have been around so many dogs for such a long time I guess I have caught most of what there is to catch by now..

Puppies lick your mouth to stimulate regurgitation, and adult dogs lick your mouth to see if what you had for your meal was better than the food which they had for theirs .

Also to me the fact that a dogs tongue might have been near it's bum is no worse than putting a whole peace of animal in your mouth and swallowing it
Yep!!! I don't call my dogs 'the Snoggy Dogs' for nothing!!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 10:58 AM
Loki is a kisser/face licker but I try to keep him away from my mouth as I know where his tongue has been . When I give him a 'kiss' I use my nose to touch his nose and make a kissing noise with my lips.

I think it comes from wolf behaviour about regurgitating food for pups and is also a sign of respect.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Yup, exellent point !
I wonder how many who eat animals kidneys think about the job that kidney did.....eeeuuuuwwww doesnt come close !

Another reason to be glad I`m a veggie
My OH wont eat liver and kidney for that very reason
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Can someone tell me if you can catch worms from dogs licking your face cuz that is the only thing I am bothered about...If you can't I will worry even less...lol

Also to add, someone I know doesn't like kisses from our main kisser Kody and this person isn't exactly hot on personal hygine and it always makes me have to bite my tongue cuz I just wanna say, heck his mouth is cleaner than your face / hands / whatever...LOL and he is probably doing you a favour cleaning you up. Funnily enough this is when I don't like Kody kisses right after he has given this person a wash...LOL
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by darasa View Post
Got to admit to kissing my girls lovely peachy tums though, especially the little pup

Rachel
I kiss my gal Minnies peachy tum ALL THE TIME- it smells and feels LUVELY but she has just that- peach fuzz- would be a bit prickly if she was a rough coat
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 04:04 PM
No no and no ... I absolutely hate it and mine have never tried. But that's just me
otis
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-09-2006, 07:44 PM
My otis loves to 'snog'!!! he has a particular fetish with my husbands head!!!!

jodie x
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous View Post
Also to add, someone I know doesn't like kisses from our main kisser Kody and this person isn't exactly hot on personal hygine and it always makes me have to bite my tongue cuz I just wanna say, heck his mouth is cleaner than your face / hands / whatever...LOL and he is probably doing you a favour cleaning you up. Funnily enough this is when I don't like Kody kisses right after he has given this person a wash...LOL
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 09:36 PM
Yes, Cassie's a kisser but more for OH than me. She usually turns her face away from me til I demand a kiss
Page 5 of 19 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »