Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-05-2016, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
Wrong, the first fact we know is that the dogs are all Staffordshire Terriers, we also know that this breed kills more people in the UK than do Beagles and Westies, and every other dog you care to name. We know that this breed is banned in Germany because of it's VIOLENT behavior.

You may not know anything, but I know quite a lot. However it's not your intelligence that is the problem, it is that you are in complete psychological denial and shock perhaps to this. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36365619

These dogs are bred to fight and kill, and that is all there is to it, of course now you are going to accuse the BBC of a campaign against you as well.
You're wrong on your first point because we don't know they were all Staffordshire bull terriers at all. As explained to you several times the press seems to call everything a Staffie, even if they are a mix of everything except a staffie.
So Germany bans them, although what's banned in Germany varies from region to region, at one point they banned Dobermanns a dog they invented.
It's you who's intelligence is in question, It's you alienating other members of the forum and it's you who's in denial.
You my dear are full of ill informed cr@p.
why on earth would I think the BBC or anyone else for that matter is mounting a campaign against me? ffs
The only person mounting a campaign is you and you're doing it to a breed of dog you've never met. I think that's verging on insanity but there you go.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

25-05-2016, 10:02 PM
You're campaigning against killer Staffies apparently and to support your case you post a picture of a Pitbull, way to go Sherlock.
The story in the press is calling for owners to be held responsible for their dogs and so they should be. Who is going to disagree with that?
I happen to think they should get a hell of a lot more than a 3 year custodial sentence. I have no sympathy for those ar$eholes.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
You're wrong on your first point because we don't know they were all Staffordshire bull terriers at all. As explained to you several times the press seems to call everything a Staffie, even if they are a mix of everything except a staffie.
So Germany bans them, although what's banned in Germany varies from region to region, at one point they banned Dobermanns a dog they invented.
It's you who's intelligence is in question, It's you alienating other members of the forum and it's you who's in denial.
You my dear are full of ill informed cr@p.
why on earth would I think the BBC or anyone else for that matter is mounting a campaign against me? ffs
The only person mounting a campaign is you and you're doing it to a breed of dog you've never met. I think that's verging on insanity but there you go.
These stories all revolve around staffies, but your complete clinical psychological denial prohibits you from seeing the truth.

Staffie kills woman http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...mauled-3901977

Six year old girl airlifted to hospital after staffie ATTACK http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...unds-face.html

Staffie has teeth filed for dogfighting http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36365619

Stay away from staffies, here is why http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/s...ogs_heres_why/

And 107,000 more links on Google.

Yawning
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

25-05-2016, 10:23 PM
That bottom link is a bit strange, it's an American writing in an American paper about a pure bred Staffy attacking their poodle, hmmmm you said staffies were banned in the US.
Her dog was attacked and yet she, I think it's written by a female, doesn't want them banned. She acknowledges that dog wasn't representative of all Staffies, she acknowledges there are well behaved Staffies, good for her. She has reason to hate the dog that attacked hers.
She says she'll never buy one, that's understandable, and she'll give them a wide berth in the future, no one would blame her for that.
What's your excuse?
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2016, 10:28 PM
That bottom link is a bit strange, it's an American writing in an American paper about a pure bred Staffy attacking their poodle, hmmmm you said staffies were banned in the US.
Her dog was attacked and yet she, I think it's written by a female, doesn't want them banned. She acknowledges that dog wasn't representative of all Staffies, she acknowledges there are well behaved Staffies, good for her. She has reason to hate the dog that attacked hers.
She says she'll never buy one, that's understandable, and she'll give them a wide berth in the future, no one would blame her for that.
What's your excuse?
I never said that staffies were banned in the USA, I said they were banned in Germany, which is displaying more common sense on this issue than either the USA or the UK.

Staffie rips the head off of ELVIS the Pomeranian. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...istressed.html

107,000 more links to go, though there might be 107,500 by this time tomorrow.

What did Elvis do to deserve to have his head ripped off?
Was Elvis a mean Pomeranian?
How many people have Pomeranians killed this year? or ever?
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

26-05-2016, 08:11 AM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
I never said that staffies were banned in the USA, I said they were banned in Germany, which is displaying more common sense on this issue than either the USA or the UK.

Staffie rips the head off of ELVIS the Pomeranian. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...istressed.html

107,000 more links to go, though there might be 107,500 by this time tomorrow.

What did Elvis do to deserve to have his head ripped off?
Was Elvis a mean Pomeranian?
How many people have Pomeranians killed this year? or ever?
Yet another idiot owner but hey let's blame the untrained dog, no rip the owners head off, she's not fit to own a stuffed dog.
Funny you feel so much hatred for the dogs but the humans don't get a mention, why is that?
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2016, 10:26 AM
Yet another idiot owner but hey let's blame the untrained dog, no rip the owners head off, she's not fit to own a stuffed dog.
Funny you feel so much hatred for the dogs but the humans don't get a mention, why is that?
The dog did it not the owner, all the owner did is let the dog loose. Now if the owner had a real dog, like a cocker spaniel and not a killer mongoloid staffie Elvis would still be alive and singing today.

You said that dogfighting was bred out of this breed, seems you are ill informed or as said earlier just living in a massive state of complete clinical psychological denial.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2016, 10:37 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...st-friend.html Andrew Malone of the daily mail weighs in on the favorite dog choices of illegal drug dealers that are ruining our communities.

Jay and his friends confirmed what many have long suspected: these dogs are bred purely for violence.

As cannabis dealers, this group use their dogs to chase off rival dealers who stray into their 'ends' - estate. They admit 'devil dogs' are the latest weapon in an escalating culture of youth violence.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...#ixzz49kzrlgQJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on [a social network]
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 11:37 AM
Oh my Gosh......how derogatory, you truly are vile
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

26-05-2016, 11:50 AM
Take your hate filled venom elsewhere no one here gives a toss about you or your vile crusade.
Page 6 of 57 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 > Last »